Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on Telcoin (TEL)  (Read 1704 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

have a small bag of tel. gonna put it in mew and forget about it until its worth something or dies.

telcoin is the 3rd pump dump coin i have ever seen in this market.

after tron and xrp tel coin has not a stable valur. ypu an gain a lot an you can lose a lot.

Invest 400$ + and you get 200k TEL right now. Thats worth the risk.

sorry but that is not going to happen anytime soon, telcoin has been more than hyped before, and we all know that there is not going to be another pump, because people have already lost their trust on this project that is just a pump and dump.

after pump and dump i think it will take a lot more time to improve the price, especially without support of team really working on this project, i think it will be even harder to get up

Just sold my TEL's for ONT. Might buy back in a few weeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

I recently bought this coin, because I did not know about it before. I think this is a very strong and promising project. I'm waiting for strong growth.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

It was expected to hit 10 cents by many analysts when it first listed but i think it is still trading below 1 cent, i think telcoin will pump hard soon, i got this feeling, they have good community and their ico was soldout quickly.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

I am holding some of my telcoins. I think it is a good project, they didn't pumped yet which is suprising. I think that they can reach top 100
coins in no time! They should start delivering their product this year and I think the price will spike up.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

i started to buy very small amount (mainly converting all bonus from kucoin kcs and from neo) on daily basisi as an experiment: i didn't know this projec, i simply choose the one with lowest value in term of usd
i know that it is a very stupid strategy but if it eventually moons :-)

BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

Hi,

I'm watching Telcoin (TEL) today as it was added to Kucoin.

The token price now is few times over the ICO. It ended just 2 weeks ago.

Announce topic is  now locked and I'm wondering is this only hype or there is real value in it??
Perhaps that is the real price, it may be that for all the hype did it all. surely to say that alas can not.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

This is one of those projects that can either deliver massive gains like those that you dreamed of investing in, or it can fall completely flat on it's face. Worth investing as an addition, but not going all in due to the uncertainty involved.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

Crypto have so many projects,and so many the same really,that its more like a gamble now.This coin can jump a lot as well can deep.Wouldnt take the risk to invest a lot,but worth to have a bit

planemoCC

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

Tel have the most stable team ever... if you have time to read their newsletter you will see that they hire more and more professionals in telecom areas, they have events, you can check them in tweeter... so it is a promising project... Don`t be fools and think that is the next scam project no it is not
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

im gonna buy like 100$ and see what happens

Although Telcoin is VERY cheap altcoin, it never had a very critical fall. As I see, it still has all the chances to gain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65D-FTXba0I
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Hi,

I'm watching Telcoin (TEL) today as it was added to Kucoin.

The token price now is few times over the ICO. It ended just 2 weeks ago.

Announce topic is  now locked and I'm wondering is this only hype or there is real value in it??
It's dropping heavily according to Desearch! −0.001 USD (−39.54 %) https://desearch.com/search?q=TEL
Many coins are down these days! Even the ones I like and believe in. I bought BitClave CAT tokens. They are also down but I think they will rise in the future. The reason is that the cryptomarket is in its infancy. Difficult to say about TEL as well. It depends on the development, I think.  Undecided
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

This coin could be go long as it's project is based on the giant Telecom Sector. Now this sector is in growing stage and will stay for ever. So, invest in this Telcoin will be good for the investors in the long term.
mohammad71718

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

this is m**** f***** scam
(G6)
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

I'm currently holding telcoin, this one has huge community and the team is working.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

I have not yet seen anything that could provide this crypto currency a lot of growth. Now Telcoin's crypto currency is supported only by its popularity, but I think this will not last long.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Telcoin seems to be headed toward the grave in this bear market, though I believe the team is working hard at securing partnerships globally.

This is either a big dud or a long term play (2-4 years).

senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

This token is made on air, conducted ICO in December. A coin in the future will be good growth, unless of course they manage their ambitious plans.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

Telcoin had a very good start. İt spent a very fast ICO process. But he could not bring it.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Telcoin will be a good one but for now i guess there will a big obstacle for it which is i really admire. DENT! i believe there are both in the same sector but apparently DENT is now doing it, I believe when it comes to potential, Dent has an Edge to telcoin as of now.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Telcoin will be a good one but for now i guess there will a big obstacle for it which is i really admire. DENT! i believe there are both in the same sector but apparently DENT is now doing it, I believe when it comes to potential, Dent has an Edge to telcoin as of now.
I also believe that a product from a project with a technological background will be very developed and able to compete with others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: