Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Sat Projects - Thread for Discussion  (Read 94 times)
Gurkendieb (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Hey Guys,

don't know how you feel but I started to have problems to find solid Non-ICO projects (i don't like ICO's) in the very early state.
I'm on the search for a solid projects in a very early state of implementation, just setting up everything or about to start their coin, price about 1Sat.

My last or current gem is HTMLCOIN, but its already at 25Sat and has a huge supply, so I want to pull out a part and reinvest.
Do you have any recommendations?

Perhaps some of you have the same problem so I started this thread, if there is already one, please close this one.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

With the recent influx of money into crypto the number of low-sat coins has dried up.  Cryptopia used to have a couple dozen coins under 10 sat.  Now there is 1 coin trading at 1 sat on cryptopia. 
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

for coins at the price of 1 SAT, maybe this time will be difficult to find, but some good coins or at least growing at this time may still be found with prices below 20-10 sat, you can see it in yobit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: