Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Micro Jobs - Fivecoinn  (Read 2989 times)
fivecoinn (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:12:50 AM

I decided to put together a bitcoin micro jobs site, but before it is launched I wanted to get some user feedback on what features you would be interested in seeing, or how likely you would be to use it for buying or selling services? A few similar sites started to gain popularity a while back, but moved on to other projects or ran into technical difficulties before they could fully develop. Being a bitcoin enthusiast myself, and the rapid growth and advancement that bitcoin is experiencing, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to bring a micro jobs site back to the community with newer scripts and even better customer service. It's a great opportunity for newbies to get their first bitcoins and the rest of the community to buy and sell with the currency we prefer.

For now, the site will allow sellers to post practically anything they can imagine for the number of fivecoinns (.05btc) of their choosing. Buyers can then pay instantly and securely from their wallets, or request any service they like. I have several promotions and opportunities planned, but first I wanted to see what it is that YOU want from a micro jobs site. (Also looking into possibly adding a store and auction format life coingig and bitmit if things go as planned).

Thanks, and let me know what you think!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:14:27 AM

Inputs.io support Cheesy (it's perfect for small amounts and when you want instant transactions)
fivecoinn (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:46:05 AM

Inputs.io support Cheesy (it's perfect for small amounts and when you want instant transactions)

I actually was using Inputs originally, but I ended up using coinbase API because I found a way to make it fill in the parameters for each post automatically.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:03:09 AM

I actually was using Inputs originally, but I ended up using coinbase API because I found a way to make it fill in the parameters for each post automatically.
What do you mean? You can do that too with Inputs - the notes / message field.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:37:05 PM

Is the site up yet? I would love to take a look.
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:25:45 PM

Good news for bitcoin earners like me.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
fivecoinn (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:04:05 AM

It's not up currently, but nearing launch!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: