Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project [Ray] coin [R.A.Y]  (Read 254 times)
Aleksand1 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 12:07:30 AM by Aleksand1

Project RAY starts! I am glad to welcome  you.                         
  I ask pardon for a bad translation of the translator, if you that you do not understand will address for aid on contacts which are specif will at the end.
I needed not little time and vital tests that to create this project.
And now I am ready to say that I am ready to meet here people which will build this project contain with me.
As well I understand how much of me waits for critics and doubts from people, but such people I boldly say do not spend my forces that to incite of the people against my project, and join better to me, I have all answers to all questions.
And one more, if you say that I swindler, then you will look up my project and think how much my project will yield income. Then you will understand that to me not simply it interesting to earn money, and I want that my name remains after me as person which was able to help those who is not able to do it alone

We will talk now of project RAY
1) What is project RAY?
Answer:
Imagine when on the street rain long time goes and you have already got tired from cold and gloom, you already wants of heat and gladness, and when sun gets out and lighting all by your beams then you in the soul have a gladness and warm.
Here and our project RAY wants to present warmly and gladness by all whom was bothered by the cold and gloom from daily fuss or vital problems.
2) What of such can project RAY will make that to help people?
Answer:
I am Ukraine inhabitant therefore I will say from my party and our problems in the country, but I think that it not strongly will be will make mark from other problems in other countries and all over the world.
Project RAY will give free time to the people which we is spent unfortunately on not necessary to us thing (searches of answers to any questions, money wages, by search of work, search of love, search of friendship, search business of partners, search of entertainments, searches in the direction of training and development, search of self-realization, searches of various materials from safe purchases to safe cкaчивaниe programs or entertaining кoнтeнтa. )
Command which I collect will select all most popular and reliable , as well as the most accessible for various quota from material party to any taste and colour.
As well as I think all play to which game that than to take themselves: (to waste time if you what that expect and to appeal to you more in that to play than to read book for self-development, we are as well in forces that to give you benefit from it because we have in the reserve a few game for development to which you will be able to play with pleasure and to find for yourself a true action in circumstances in the future in a real life.) As well we will create server on behalf of project RAY for game which are popular in cyber sport.
But:
We not will not simply create server for development cyber sports, and our first purpose that to protect children which play to these games from bad influence on the part of aggression other players and not even only in game but also in a real life as well.

3) How project can help in the money wages?
Answer:
All actions of use by environmental will be encouraged in our currency, then is: (you sell that hand-worked, you wrote a useful program, wrote music which to appeal to users, you do the world become bright, person in difficult situation was helped or simply to proceed old woman costly in difficult place and so on.) Project RAY wants to make the world better therefore all good businesses and act will be encouraged by remuneration in money in our crypto-currency Photon. 
Photon It is the particle of the RAY without which ray could not exist and in our coin you will be able to find your safety of monetary resources, example: (1. than is good crypto-currency even for Green Peace Grin  it is not necessary to use and to break in woods that to print these pieces of paper, 2. you will not be able to lose your money and even at you of them they will not be able to steal muggers which wants to rob you in dark lane, because we will have the most reliable safety system which is provided for any outcome of steal of money in any situation, I think of these examples enough. )
I think of this description enough for acquainting.     
   If you have the questions or you want to take part in my project
   Please will visit me here: link to  Discord - https://discord.gg/ZKxuYZM
                                                         Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEkwGp19ZxRWeT2pdA
                                                         Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Project.RAY.PhotonCoin
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

I thank you for the offer, I'll let you know as soon as the sponsor appears, also I would like to know whether there are agreements on cooperation and non-disclosure?
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:32:07 AM

Hopefully your "Ray" project can be realized and well developed, man.

Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:48:25 AM

I'm sure that this project will bring a lot of joy to people, and my name will remain in my memory forever, therefore I will do my best to create it, and I hope very much for the support of such people as me
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
yes, the number of coins will be limited, and coin mining will not happen like everyone else, the mininin will be built in such a way as to receive coins for using our services
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Can you post the telegram Link?  Smiley
Today I will create telegrams and I'll post here also the address
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:59:52 AM