Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few more days to become a jr. member  (Read 198 times)
coasterridex (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

Still a newbie and all want to achieve is more knowledge for now. So please if you could suggest something in this topic that i posted, please let me know. It would be a Big help for me to improve on this industry.

Let's say that i already set my mind and did some research about signature campaigns as I personally think this is the best way for me to start in this community without investing money and if by chance ill get hire, I still consider my self digging on some other stuff that could possibly benefit me.

As one of those people who are trying to get something from this World of Virtual Currency, i really do believe that failures are everywhere. Disappointments might be a common expectation but as i see there is 2 different type of person who is involved with this. Those who just want to earn some treasures and immediately abandon the ship after. Or those who even in state lossing see something that could possibly help them rise again and again.

Question: those who are in campaigns already. What are the things that i should consider doing or should i expect before entering any campaign ? How should i know that the campaign im planning to be apart of is legit and i could really earn something. "No one wants to waste their time doing nothing. Time is Bitcoin" lol ! right ?

Thanks ! Have a good day.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

Study and do a lot of research before joining campaigns. The last thing campaign managers want is people who join campaigns just for the sole reason of earning money, even though most of the applicants don't know sh*t. Read around the forums, can you answer most of the questions people are asking? If not, study more, and more, and more; everyday. The cryptocurrency technology is growing, so there is always something new to learn.

As long as you join campaigns that are listed on Mitchell's compilation of signature campaigns[1], chances are, the campaigns are legit.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

On youtube I can recommend these guys: Ian Balina, oh hey Matty, suppoman, box mining, carter Thomas.

I strongly recommend you to study at bitcoinwiki.org for that. You can find all the answers there.

Also check coursera, they have special courses about crypto, very interesting by the way.
makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Same here my good sir, just a few more and I'll be a Jr. Member as well. I am pretty excited in joining a campaign also, since that's the only option for me as of the moment. I am still learning more as well
and I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do once I'm with a campaign, and also, I still haven't found a good campaign  Grin I'll keep looking and hopefully I'll find one soon. I will surely let you know once
I do so. You can send me a PM as well if you find one before me haha or if you have some questions, maybe I can help.
Muhammad zen

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

I am also still a newbie and I really want to increase the rank to jr. members yes it all takes a process that is not easy then from that I also still need to learn from this forum or even from my friends who understand about bitcoin
vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Same here my good sir, just a few more and I'll be a Jr. Member as well. I am pretty excited in joining a campaign also, since that's the only option for me as of the moment. I am still learning more as well
and I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do once I'm with a campaign, and also, I still haven't found a good campaign  Grin I'll keep looking and hopefully I'll find one soon. I will surely let you know once
I do so. You can send me a PM as well if you find one before me haha or if you have some questions, maybe I can help.
I was once Jr. but now down the newbie back rank. I'm not logged in a few days, maybe my post is deleted by moderator Sad
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

I was once Jr. but now down the newbie back rank. I'm not logged in a few days, maybe my post is deleted by moderator Sad

Hmmm but your profile says that you're Jr.Member  Cheesy

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
ThreeForty

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Hmmm but your profile says that you're Jr.Member  Cheesy

Probably a thread was deleted by the OP, or a thread they posted in was deleted.  Or, the OP has been drinking too much.lol
Nap0nTilt

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

Signaturecampaings aren't "the only option" you guys have.
They are just the laziest option Tongue

Also as newbie you can already do some translation work and earn
a few coins for that (think my very first post in this forum was a translation Cheesy).
Or if you are good at graphics, why not create a logo for an upcoming coin?...

...or do some advertising campaings on those social media platforms... there are
many Devs who also pay for that.

btw:
Please take a look at my signature Cheesy
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

quite tiring also newbie trip to this member jr.
I take it less than one monthly. to be patient, it is important we keep trying as much as possible.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Some of the ICO's takes Jr members so you can start with their campaigns fairly quickly.  Read every word on their bounty programs b/c they will not grant you any coins if anyone of their conditions are violated.

GL
symirov

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

Signaturecampaings aren't "the only option" you guys have.
They are just the laziest option Tongue

Also as newbie you can already do some translation work and earn
a few coins for that (think my very first post in this forum was a translation Cheesy).
Or if you are good at graphics, why not create a logo for an upcoming coin?...

...or do some advertising campaings on those social media platforms... there are
many Devs who also pay for that.

btw:
Please take a look at my signature Cheesy

I agree, but this is not so easy to become a translator. There are guys with a big portfolios.
Plushka

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

You should seek a few popular bounty campaigns and make a Excel table for that or it will be hard to remember all of that information.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

I'm also looking forward to be a jr. Member. As of now, I am enjoying reading posts that may help me learn more and will benefit me in the  future. One of my tips, it helps a lot giving time studying and searching any words or topics that is vague for me. That way, you can now relate to the topic and can post without hesitations and not in misleading reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: