Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best 1080ti to buy? Im seeing all kinds and prices changing before  (Read 240 times)
Isolar1s

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

The roi on a 1080ti is low atm probs would be better to get 2x 1070ti
GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

Price and availability now are more important than the design of particular cards. I would just rule out reference design cards since they are much hotter than those with aftermarket cooling systems. Of course if you go with more expensive models, like Asus Strix, Gigabyte Aorus or watercooled cards you'll get lower temperatures and slightly higher clocks.

new egg just made me enter my credit card information and sign up only to tell me they dont have it anymore... they are playing games.
I dont like that kind of business.

I guess in this market your really cant pick and choose, its what ever is out there, still dont want to over pay, but if im going pay I rather pay and pay for the best while im at it

ummm... you don't like standard business practices that every e-commerce site on the web partakes in lol?  Clearly you are very new to all of this so let me give you a couple of pointers. If you really want to have a chance to get a GPU from a retailer in this environment, then you need to have an account already established at every retailer you will consider buying from. The reason for this is that the minute any of these sites get any GPU back in stock, it will be gone in 1 minute or less. There are not only 1,000s of miners going for these things but I think the stupid 2x 3x prices some morons are paying have brought non-miners into the game as well cuz they know they can double their money if they stay diligent and get one of these when they briefly come in stock. So, next time maybe do a little research before you come on here and blast a solid company like newegg and make yourself look like a total fool lol.
jrrccmining

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

I am partial to the ASUS Strix series.

They are absolute tanks with the best cooling system I've experienced. They overclock extremely well and just hash away nonstop.

My absolute favorite card to mine with is the ASUS Strix GTX 1070Ti.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: