Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Delete  (Read 2354 times)
faiza1990 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:07:02 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 07:48:24 PM by faiza1990

Closed Delete

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:08:36 PM

Dear Friends of Community I want 0.5 btc for 20 days and give back 0.7 if any one interested can send me pm waiting its emergency and just fair policy no documents no proof if you still on please send me pm waiting and at the end  

DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD Smiley Smiley

Any collateral to offer?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
faiza1990 (OP)

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:30:46 PM

Dear Friends of Community I want 0.5 btc for 20 days and give back 0.7 if any one interested can send me pm waiting its emergency and just fair policy no documents no proof if you still on please send me pm waiting and at the end 

Any collateral to offer?

what do you mean please explain

Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:36:48 PM

Are you going to be gambling with the 0.5 BTC?

If so, how do you intend on paying back if you lose?

I mean, I know you will be following my sports picks, so you shouldn't lose, but there is always a chance Tongue
faiza1990 (OP)

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:43:33 PM

Are you going to be gambling with the 0.5 BTC?

If so, how do you intend on paying back if you lose?

I mean, I know you will be following my sports picks, so you shouldn't lose, but there is always a chance Tongue

no its just for my hardware I am doing here work of posts also doing daily 70 and have pay for this also its late but i need in 72 hours so just because of this do this thread

Damnsammit

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:46:01 PM

I'm guessing English is not your native language?

Can you please type in your primary language and let me translate it via Google?  I don't really understand what you are saying Huh
faiza1990 (OP)

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:50:24 PM

Can you please type in your primary language and let me translate it via Google?  I don't really understand what you are saying Huh

you are right but I try to explain you here I need this for some other purpose and second thing I am doing some work here of  doing posts so they pay me on 13 september and gambling is just free stuff I have no money for paying them and never pay them cash its fact if you believe

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:56:36 PM

you are right but I try to explain you here I need this for some other purpose and second thing I am doing some work here of  doing posts so they pay me on 13 september and gambling is just free stuff I have no money for paying them and never pay them cash its fact if you believe

How many people are sharing this account?
faiza1990 (OP)

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:58:29 PM

sorry what you mean by sharing this its not shared  just mine

greyhawk

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:59:44 PM

Can you please type in your primary language and let me translate it via Google?  I don't really understand what you are saying Huh

you are right but I try to explain you here I need this for some other purpose and second thing I am doing some work here of  doing posts so they pay me on 13 september and gambling is just free stuff I have no money for paying them and never pay them cash its fact if you believe

sorry what you mean by sharing this its not shared  just mine

I see at least 2 different persons writing from this account. Maybe three.

If this is not known to you, you've most likely been hacked and should change your passwords NOW.
faiza1990 (OP)

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:09:25 PM

If this is not known to you, you've most likely been hacked and should change your passwords NOW.

no 2 its just 1 account and others are doing from their own accounts I think you have some mistake something like this

greyhawk

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:24:15 PM

no 2 its just 1 account and others are doing from their own accounts I think you have some mistake something like this

Did you write these?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216952.msg2955948#msg2955948
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272584.msg2938597#msg2938597
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=16217.msg2926382#msg2926382
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727.msg2926189#msg2926189

Because I don't think so.
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:31:56 PM

Did you write these?

Interesting. Could the account have been bought or hacked?
Damnsammit

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:34:48 PM

Maybe hacked... it looks like two users are using it at the same time.

Strange.

Edit:  My guess is that two friends are using it to get their post count up so they get paid more for the signature... just a guess! 
J603

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:44:04 PM

Strange.

Edit:  My guess is that two friends are using it to get their post count up so they get paid more for the signature... just a guess! 

I suppose so. It's just odd that one speaks English fluently and the other can barely speak it coherently. Friendship knows no borders I guess.
J603

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:46:19 PM

I may be willing to do this loan if you explain why there's multiple people on your account, explain what you'll use it for, and give me the payment address so I can see your transaction history. If you have any collateral that would be great too, or any evidence of deals you've made that have gone through.
Damnsammit

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:50:33 PM

Strange.

I suppose so. It's just odd that one speaks English fluently and the other can barely speak it coherently. Friendship knows no borders I guess.

Maybe they are siblings and this one is younger and hasn't learned their secondary language (English) yet...

I dunno, this person has PM'd me asking for help with understanding sports bets lately.  Seems like a geniunely good person, but without a plan to repay I am leery on loaning to them as they might be a child with no way to make the money back.
J603

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:54:52 PM

Strange.

Maybe they are siblings and this one is younger and hasn't learned their secondary language (English) yet...

I dunno, this person has PM'd me asking for help with understanding sports bets lately.  Seems like a geniunely good person, but without a plan to repay I am leery on loaning to them as they might be a child with no way to make the money back.

I don't think they're an outright scammer. They've spent a good amount of time posting legitimate posts, which is further than what's necessary to scam people.

I do agree that there needs to be some proof that repayment will happen. That's why I want the address to check its transactions.
faiza1990 (OP)

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:57:11 PM

Can you please type in your primary language and let me translate it via Google?  I don't really understand what you are saying Huh

you are right but I try to explain you here I need this for some other purpose and second thing I am doing some work here of  doing posts so they pay me on 13 september and gambling is just free stuff I have no money for paying them and never pay them cash its fact if you believe

sorry what you mean by sharing this its not shared  just mine

Did you write these?

no sometime my mother helps me she is teacher and I have some tips from her so just because of this you peoples its hacked or something like this account is just mine and no body can open this other then me

Damnsammit

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:59:48 PM

How old are you?  How will repay the loan? 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: