Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital currency plunge may be healthy for cryptocurrency market ?  (Read 108 times)
jagu359 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

the reason behind the plunge may be the markets over the last year have certainly appreciated more quickly than the fundamentals , it is the big revision & may be the financial year closer may be also the reason.

What is your opinion on this ...
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

the reason behind the plunge may be the markets over the last year have certainly appreciated more quickly than the fundamentals , it is the big revision & may be the financial year closer may be also the reason.

maybe you are opinion is correct...
But, i think this case is impact from news or issued maybe from south korea about closing cryptocurrency and friends.

-= OI =-
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

I think that every dip is healthy after all, for me, i prefer to have huge dips instead of huge rises (and this is good after all)

Obviously that i enjoy having HUGE earnings, but if you have huge dips, you can easily buy as much as you can and forget for a while, and then go to buy back again and make a x2 of your money.

It is just matter of your intelligence, and how do you see those things.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

No one really knows if its a correction or bubble burst or South Korea or CME. Everyone has their own take over the recent plunge. Crypto in all has been highly volatile over the months and major correction was needed for the market to get more stable and stronger. The fundamentally strong coins will surely win down the lane. If not today, at least in a long term.

The obsession over market movement will always be disconcerting for crypto, new hands are looking at it as a commodity rather than understanding the real world use case, these price movements do nothing more than worsen the pandemonium of describing crypto as an unregulated market manipulated by rent-seeking elites.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

South Korea has not yet said there is no solid, after they collected more than 200,000 signatures and people said that they would commit suicide if the crypto abolished the government thoughtful and I think they will find a way to solve this issue peacefully. But again I think that regulators will press us like kittens while there are speculators on the market, when a couple of people can raise the rate and bring it down.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

Agree, this is the long overdue correction. When we first hit $10K, everybody was expecting correction to $8K. Unfortunately, that never happened and Bitcoin straight rising to $19K shortly after. Just like you said, we were missing the fundamental needed to recah these near 20K level. Heck, even Bitcoin network is still clogged up and fees are still high.
trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

I've always thought that fear in a market is a good thing.  Fear causes people to be selective in what they choose to spend their money on, and as a result, the best projects will survive.  If the market (and every lame project out there) just kept shooting up with no fear we would be headed for a very bloody end where most of us would end up losing 99% of our investment.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

The fall of the crypto currency market always gives an opportunity to purchase good coins at a low price. Therefore, in this respect, the volatility of the crypto currency plays a very good role.
       The second good point in the drop in the price of bitcoin is that it is not pumped up like a bubble and does not bring its death to this end. The higher the price of bitcoin, the greater the risk in its investment, the more likely that states will take measures to contain its price.

nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

I agree with you and i can say that it is healthy for any kinds of market even stock market for the price to plummet sometimes or much better to call correction because if the market will always continue to go uptrend then no body will have an interest to buy at that high price because majority of investors not only in cryptocurrency market prefer to buy in cheaper price.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

Your opinion is the one most likely to be correct. People jumped into crypto for quick profits and pumped the shit out of altcoins so regular correction was inevitable, and it happened. its better.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

Yeah I guess, I follow you. There are many reasons really. Some of them talking about the FUD due to Korea and China bans while on the other hand people also speculate about the crypto corrections which are being done again to overcome the last years up surge. There is even groups on steemit who talking about the manipulated market crash where big players are doing that on purpose so that after bitcoin gets to very low they can earn some higher profits. Anywa, whatever might be reason we should be very stable at this scenario and must support the market. Otherwise it could go far down and might get difficult to recover soon.
david0317

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

Yes we need this kind of healthy correction Markets cant be always uptrend or else we will have a bubble burst. But in these scenario you should guys hold or not sell at lost at least. Cryptocurrencies got a very volatile market so you should do your reasearch, study and learn first before making any move or invesment. The safest way is to hold at the moment.
Cryptocurrency market is manipulable by large institution or whales. But if you're a wise trader you will not got victimized by their trap. That's why i am advising you to reasearch well and widen your network it will help a lot as well.
potraviny

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

I think the plunge is always going to happen as the market is still trying to work itself out.

Also it allows people to invest into the lows and boost the market back up, I am expecting the prices to go higher than before in the next 2/3 weeks.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Yes, it's healthy because it may revitalize it. Currently there are too many coins and ICOs and plunge can clean up the cryptomarket from so-called shitcoins. Also currently there is loss of interest to bitcoin due to its high price. Newbies cannot afford investing in it. Drop in price could help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: