Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New exchange wishes to get some advises.(Demo is ready on site)  (Read 461 times)
foodbig (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:00 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 07:43:54 AM by foodbig

I am going to start a digital asset exchange just like binance, can I have some suggestion about anything such as how to attract users, how to improve users experience or how to administrate the system from you guys? Wish to communicate with you.  Grin

our website has just online as follow: www.bitpaction.com, and there is our whitepaper link on the website. Hope you guys could take a look and tell me what is you feeling about this. Thanks!

And now the demo of the exchange is available, hope you guys could come and experience then tell us how do you think, thanks!
khanof89

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

If you are the only coder for the exchange I suggest you not to do it.
foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

obviously there is a team for this project Cheesy the exchange would be online in few weeks~
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

obviously there is a team for this project Cheesy the exchange would be online in few weeks~

Well that would be good but try to ride with good features and new promotions so that your exchanger site will became popular, also try to do some poll so that you could get the pulse of the people on what kind of features or ways of coin addition will your site have so that you can gather much attention to the people who seeks their coin to be added on new exchange come here.

foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Well that would be good but try to ride with good features and new promotions so that your exchanger site will became popular, also try to do some poll so that you could get the pulse of the people on what kind of features or ways of coin addition will your site have so that you can gather much attention to the people who seeks their coin to be added on new exchange come here.
[/quote]

That very helpful! We would work on it right away. Hope you would come to experience  and offer further advises when our exchange get online. Have a nice day~~
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

my first question is WHY?
there are so many exchanges out there already, what are you planning to offer that these dont have already?
The biggest drawback for me that I can see is that for new people looking to get into crypto,
they first have to buy Bitcoin with FIAT through an exchange like Coinbase for example.
Then they have to transfer that to an exchange with a lot of listings like Binance,
and this is an extra cost and a little tedious, I know I found it confusing at the start.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Hoytico

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

I am going to start a digital asset exchange just like binance, can I have some suggestion about anything such as how to attract users, how to improve users experience or how to administrate the system from you guys? Wish to communicate with you.  Grin

There is always room for more exchanges, the only question is what is your go-to-market strategy. Do you intend to go Fiat/Crypto(Coinbase/Kraken) or Crypto/Crypto(Binance/Polo) or some new kind of exchange?

Touching fiat means you can access retail market directly, but you will be bound by the laws of man. Keeping Crypto/Crypto like Binance makes scaling up much easier, less compliance hurdles, and trade almost anything. What is it you want?

My personal opinion is to build an exchange of exchange (like a fund of fund or a broker of broker) if you can offer the client the ability to pick which exchange it buys from you would open a whole new world. Give it a thought or PM me.
foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

my first question is WHY?
there are so many exchanges out there already, what are you planning to offer that these dont have already?
The biggest drawback for me that I can see is that for new people looking to get into crypto,
they first have to buy Bitcoin with FIAT through an exchange like Coinbase for example.
Then they have to transfer that to an exchange with a lot of listings like Binance,
and this is an extra cost and a little tedious, I know I found it confusing at the start.

Because we think lots of those existed exchanges have bad user experience, it makes our project has a slightly chance to beat them and we'd like to give a shot. Actually I think our biggest challenge is not technical but to convince people believe this is a reliable exchange and willing to come. As you metioned about get Bitcoin at one exchange and transfer to another exchange to trade, I guess because most big exchange would avoid exchange between various electronic currencies and legal tender to reduce legal risks.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

Why not try doing some survey like asking questions which features and propaganda people prefer more because the best source of getting customer satisfaction is through conducting a survey and talking to them. The second is study which trend suits more that will help you attract your client try reading some marketing strategy on the internet.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

I am going to start a digital asset exchange just like binance, can I have some suggestion about anything such as how to attract users, how to improve users experience or how to administrate the system from you guys? Wish to communicate with you.  Grin

There is always room for more exchanges, the only question is what is your go-to-market strategy. Do you intend to go Fiat/Crypto(Coinbase/Kraken) or Crypto/Crypto(Binance/Polo) or some new kind of exchange?

Touching fiat means you can access retail market directly, but you will be bound by the laws of man. Keeping Crypto/Crypto like Binance makes scaling up much easier, less compliance hurdles, and trade almost anything. What is it you want?

My personal opinion is to build an exchange of exchange (like a fund of fund or a broker of broker) if you can offer the client the ability to pick which exchange it buys from you would open a whole new world. Give it a thought or PM me.

that is quite a creative thought! I think I need some time to think about this, I would like to have a further discuss about it! As for the kind of exchange, I think Crypto/Crypto is more likely, because it could avoid much troubles. Thanks for you opinion, I start to think about it right now...
foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Why not try doing some survey like asking questions which features and propaganda people prefer more because the best source of getting customer satisfaction is through conducting a survey and talking to them. The second is study which trend suits more that will help you attract your client try reading some marketing strategy on the internet.
Because I think survey may limit people's mind, I wish I could get advise at all the aspects of exchange, any opinion would be considered seriously Grin and marketing strategies are turly important that we would release carefully in a few days. Thank you very much! Wish you have a good day.
foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

our homepage will online, hope you like it.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Well the most obvious way to attract users are the following;

1. Lower exchange fees (less than 0.25%)
2. Tiered exchange fees, e.g. 0.25% for low volume, 0.15% for mid volume and 0.1% for high volume
3. Be the first to accept new and promising coins
4. Excellent customer support, this is a major problem for most large exchanges as they take weeks to respond to often important messages.
5. Anonymous, simple registration

Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

The problem that I can see with few exchanges is that they are already crowded and they can't answer their customers ticket at the same time. You need to consider this when your exchange starts to grow or while it's still young before it becomes popular. It may not be easy but if ever you'll get to that point stick to customer service. We traders want to have a good communication with the exchange rep / admins when it comes to your business concerns since we are the ones who are using your system.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Setting up is not an easy thing to do, it will take extra efforts to see that platform has a solid security structure and of course make it a friendly user to interface and a fast service that can serve both mobile and desktop, it also has to be intregrated with multiple blockchains. You need to fine one of the great developer who would stay ahead and would be willing to adopt the latest techonologies for exchange.

foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Well the most obvious way to attract users are the following;

1. Lower exchange fees (less than 0.25%)
2. Tiered exchange fees, e.g. 0.25% for low volume, 0.15% for mid volume and 0.1% for high volume
3. Be the first to accept new and promising coins
4. Excellent customer support, this is a major problem for most large exchanges as they take weeks to respond to often important messages.
5. Anonymous, simple registration

Good luck, I hope it works out for you.
thanks for you encouragement! I understand user experience is very important and I know most existed exchanges are not so good at user experience, not only respond too slow. As for the exchange fees, I am sure we would offer a scheme that acceptable for everyone. Our exchange will be online at earlier March, I hope you could come to experience and tell me your feeling at then.
foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

The problem that I can see with few exchanges is that they are already crowded and they can't answer their customers ticket at the same time. You need to consider this when your exchange starts to grow or while it's still young before it becomes popular. It may not be easy but if ever you'll get to that point stick to customer service. We traders want to have a good communication with the exchange rep / admins when it comes to your business concerns since we are the ones who are using your system.
I know this is the most important thing for an exchange, we are testing the system, especially the part you've mentioned continuously right now because we know this is the way we could beat our competitors. For that reason we have to make the system perfect, it is really a significant issue for our exchange. Hope you could come and try when our exchange get online at early march, then tell me what is our advantages and weaknesses to improve our exchange.
foodbig (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Setting up is not an easy thing to do, it will take extra efforts to see that platform has a solid security structure and of course make it a friendly user to interface and a fast service that can serve both mobile and desktop, it also has to be intregrated with multiple blockchains. You need to fine one of the great developer who would stay ahead and would be willing to adopt the latest techonologies for exchange.

Thanks for you kindly advise! Truly it is not an easy case Cheesy our team have work on this project for quite a long time, they are all very good men, I believe they did their best to make things right. I sinceremy invitate you to come our exchange to have a try when it get online, to see if it could make you happy as we expect Grin
Fbo62

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

maybe you can have ubiq on your exchange as bittrex only has it  Huh would be interesting probably people would buy it from your exchange
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

1. Offer a bonus for signing up.

2. Offer an affiliate program.

3. Profit

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: