Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading  (Read 163 times)
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I want to be a trader and I know when to buy or to sell my bitcoin to gain profit. The problem is I don't know how to predict when will the price go up or down. I had this data mining and data science class but it was for computer science. Would someone enlighten me how to predict when will bitcoin go up or down?
If it was easy, everyone would earn.
I and many of my friends have now purchased. We will sell after the turn for the next correction. I hope bitcoin will make 25000-30000 dollars before correction.

Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

I want to be a trader and I know when to buy or to sell my bitcoin to gain profit. The problem is I don't know how to predict when will the price go up or down. I had this data mining and data science class but it was for computer science. Would someone enlighten me how to predict when will bitcoin go up or down?
Bitcoin is volatile, and it's value is expected to continue to shift unpredictably. Prices will always go up and down. Bitcoin can go up a lot more before gravity drags its value back down to something stable.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Well for my own understanding even I'm new here, bitcoin price's goes up and down and its hard to predict, my only idea is just I look for the price like a roller coaster and find for the highest turn and hunt it for that is my own way.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Well for my own understanding even I'm new here, bitcoin price's goes up and down and its hard to predict, my only idea is just I look for the price like a roller coaster and find for the highest turn and hunt it for that is my own way.
In my aspects also as a trader it would be better to hold for long time process and watch for the value when it peaked out then that peak value for me is the best way to trade, indeed its just like hunting a the last high value comes out for that token.
Well just be patience patience hold for long term and earn from itself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: