Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:15:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Business to do with Bitcoin?  (Read 197 times)
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

I have been doing some jobs on the forum for quite a long time now and I am out of side business ideas except Signature campaigns and lending.
If you have any idea lets hear it out that can provide potential income then let us hear it out.  Wink
DianeDeziree

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

Help me grow my site  Grin Grin Grin
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

I have been doing some jobs on the forum for quite a long time now and I am out of side business ideas except Signature campaigns and lending.
If you have any idea lets hear it out that can provide potential income then let us hear it out.  Wink
you can do airdrops and bounty campaign like social media or anything else
abbhatia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Bitcoin may be the most famous cryptocurrency. It is the first decentralized digital currency,  works without a central bank or single administrator
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

There are a couple more ways of getting bitcoin apart from signatures and lending. When it gets to bounty you can also do translations and social media advertising. You can also promote some sort of service depending on your skills... Designing signatures, programming skills...

gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

In my own opinion I would like build my own business. a clinic since I have a sister who is finishing her doctoral degree. Or maybe a mini food business. I want to build a business who is in demand where people needs me so they will come to me.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

In Many ways are available in this forum. You only search the best way to earn I think you should try to start a mining or own project. These are the best business ideas in current trend. But mining platform quit easy and it take more power consumption. If you want to try own project it is your own risk. Because it is complicated in maintain a project.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Why not try to buy and sell through bitcoin? There are lots of merchants of golds and silver who accepts bitcoin transaction. You can be one of them.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

With Bitcoin you can do any business if you turn it into fiat. However if you don't want to, you can create exchange platform. But you have to have many-many bitcoins for that.
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Find something that you love often you'll be good at it (the two go hand in hand) naturally your love and passion will attract new clients, orders and opportunities. Wishing you success & prosperity in life! Cheers!

Tech Hippie
altGear

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

in my opinion there is no best business, but if you want to start business and use bitcoin as payment in real store i need to know what is you ability. for example like me i have programming, robotic and mechanical skills, I tried to make a gps tracking for motorcycle. i now a lot of product like that. but if you can make it by yourself and sell it you will know the feeling

you can make a business from something you like, if you like cook make food business, if you like sport you can sell sport equipment, Etc.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Just what is a "Signature campaigns" ?

Most people doing coins are gambling, give them what they like and open up a dice game or
something better

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

maybe u can try to trading?
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

Well, if you look at my nickname it's obvious that I love alcohol thus I will probably invest bitcoin in alcofactory and make some spirits named like Bitvodka or Cryptoquila Smiley it will be very popular I think Smiley
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Just what is a "Signature campaigns" ?

Most people doing coins are gambling, give them what they like and open up a dice game or
something better

Yes, I thought about it but there are already so many gambling websites and opening a new one without any knowledge or skill can lead to the destruction of the website.
It will have a huge amount of bugs if I program it in starting there's no funding issue but exploiters can exploit those bugs easily.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Well, if you look at my nickname it's obvious that I love alcohol thus I will probably invest bitcoin in alcofactory and make some spirits named like Bitvodka or Cryptoquila Smiley it will be very popular I think Smiley

I make my own and it's the best shit you ever tasted because I don't like the taxman
ripping me off

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

I think that selling bitcoin accessories could be really profitable.

Nowdays, when bitcoin enters mainstream , a lot of newbies would even prefer to  buy a "physical bitcoin"' or a shirt with a bitcoin logo then the real thing.
Most of them just want to show the friends that they actually have bitcoin, they don't really support the network or actually have any idea what cryptocurrencies are.
Good accessories  will always have a place at the bitcoin  community.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

create an amazon-like and accept bitcoin as a means of payment  Grin
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Yes, I thought about it but there are already so many gambling websites and opening a new one without any knowledge or skill can lead to the destruction of the website.
It will have a huge amount of bugs if I program it in starting there's no funding issue but exploiters can exploit those bugs easily.

Sounds like you need a man like me on the team because HTML is wot I do if
you have a good plan I like and  would put the effort in like me

menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

It defend on your country or where you are now. If in your country and in your communities will regulate the crypto thre are many business you can build and also related still in crypto and in your communities, and demand there day by days basis.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: