Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC will be a bigger one?  (Read 442 times)
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

ETC will be a good coin in the making, I am sure it can go big in coming future.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

I agree that Ethereum Classic will be a big one for miners and also investors. There is a hard fork in March which is really important. Moreover ETC price did not pump for some reason in the past month. I believe February will be great for Ethereum Classic. We may see a decrease just after the fork but later will be fine also.

I also think that 2018 will be the year of Smart Contracts and specially for Ethereum. If Ethereum increases in price, people will be interested in ETC also which will make the price go higher.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

Im tired of waiting the growth, but i still believe in ETC and like  that , because it is true ethereum , decentralized. I hope next year will be not just the year of altcoins but also the year of ETC. I have 200 coins, not a lot, but for perspective this looks not bad. Im waiting at least 100$ per each next half a year.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:45 AM

what is your opinion with ethereum classic?

so many big events this year, is it possible to boost ETC to 20x or even 50x?
there is a hardfork and airdrop event in March for them. bebarengan with their wallet release in the same month.

please give your opinion on this matter.
I am very grateful for every answer you give.
No, forget about such thing, ETC is a good coin, it is underestimated since ETH has most of the icos coming on their platform but we are not going to get such a ridiculous growth if that is what you want buy cheap coins, there is always new cheap coin coming so do not waste your time waiting for something it is not going to happen.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

A lot of good news right now on CLASSIC. A new purse in March and so on. Because of the problems in ethereum and run the transition to POS. problems can occur and all will go to ETHEREUM CLASSIC. Then we can expect huge growth from a classic. After all, it carries the same functionality that ETHEREUM plus it can be mine

patty_clutch

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

ETC is a copy from ETH, but that story is long time ago and now ETC project is become very success. The future of ETC starting now and the price will to the moon soon Cheesy

ETH is a copy (fork) of ETC**

patty_clutch

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Personally as an ETH miner i recently switched to ETC because the air drop/new block chain will definitely bring the price up. I'm just going to cash out and sell it for ETH anyway.

Also according to what to mine at $40 ETC is just as profitable as ETH for mining and I just see the value of the FOMO that's going to happen the next few weeks.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

I was following etc last year. Especially after barry joined their crew i though that etc price will go to moon very soon. but etc started to be a p&d coin instead of a stable strong coin. I dont know what happens this year.
theflyingfury

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I m a strong supporter of ETC and lot of events lined up for etc in 2018.
coinadon (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

I agree that Ethereum Classic will be a big one for miners and also investors. There is a hard fork in March which is really important. Moreover ETC price did not pump for some reason in the past month. I believe February will be great for Ethereum Classic. We may see a decrease just after the fork but later will be fine also.

I also think that 2018 will be the year of Smart Contracts and specially for Ethereum. If Ethereum increases in price, people will be interested in ETC also which will make the price go higher.

I totally agree with your decision.
take this as a short profit, or even long-term benefit if you do feel better to participate to the ETC.

I am less so understanding about mining, because I am just a trader trying to analyze the price development of a coin for the future.
I hope the ETC can provide a very satisfying advantage for those of us who participate in it
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

what is your opinion with ethereum classic?

so many big events this year, is it possible to boost ETC to 20x or even 50x?
there is a hardfork and airdrop event in March for them. bebarengan with their wallet release in the same month.

please give your opinion on this matter.
I am very grateful for every answer you give.

Dude, just read this ETC update - https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/january-dev-update-commonwealth/404
And than remember what happen with NXT price before IGNIS airdrop ) It go up 15times.
So buy ETC as much as u can.
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

I already lost faith in this coin. But now I see that it is becoming popular again. Many analysts say that the price of ETC this year will increase several times.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

This coin returns to life. ETC was without any significant movement for a long time and many people loss their confidence in it. But today the development team is doing everything possible to modernize ETC and make it interesting for people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███