Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:33:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curation of the ridiculous amounts of altcoins  (Read 71 times)
theguvner (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

Hi all,

I am really curious if anyone has found a resource/site that curates the trash from the gold?
The insane amount of scam/s**tcoins that abound is mind boggling and to encourage investment from the average joe, we as a whole need resources such as this.
Also if anyone has some big up and comers that have an actual product behind them, feel free.

Plus the more regular people that invest the richer we all become of course, so it pays to make this easier and more enticing Smiley

Please add your thoughts and resources.

Cheers!
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

Hi all,

I am really curious if anyone has found a resource/site that curates the trash from the gold?
The insane amount of scam/s**tcoins that abound is mind boggling and to encourage investment from the average joe, we as a whole need resources such as this.
Also if anyone has some big up and comers that have an actual product behind them, feel free.

Plus the more regular people that invest the richer we all become of course, so it pays to make this easier and more enticing Smiley

Please add your thoughts and resources.

Cheers!
I only know about this reliable site just like icodrop, It has so many members of the telegram group that gives a various opinion regarding the upcoming coin. you can try to be a part of us.

Another icorate and list site never try to curate the trash coin from the gold coin. There are so many shitcoin right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: