Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ukraine too cold for a person from tropical country to live in ?  (Read 86 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:53:01 AM by anushkasachith888

I have heard Ukraine climate is so cold most of the months in the year,So, If some one move to Ukraine, specially from a topical country will it be difficult for he/she to live in that country? I guess there are people who have visited Ukraine or live in Ukraine or Russia on this forum, I appreciate their comments here. And also I would like to know that how safe Ukraine for foreigners? As far as I know Ukraine is a Bitcoin friendly country too. Correct me I am wrong.. Thanks in advance.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DustyNomad

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

Hi!

As compared with tropical regions it cold, of course. But it is possible to apapt - I know several people from Africa, live in Russia (Moscow region) without any issues.
In case of security - don't exactly know, but sure it is fine there with safety.
You also can visit Ukraine as tourist and make own desicion.

Hello world!
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Hi!

As compared with tropical regions it cold, of course. But it is possible to apapt - I know several people from Africa, live in Russia (Moscow region) without any issues.
In case of security - don't exactly know, but sure it is fine there with safety.
You also can visit Ukraine as tourist and make own desicion.

Thanks user DustyNomad,that's great., I thought it will be hard to afford that cold..

showmedaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Thanks user DustyNomad,that's great., I thought it will be hard to afford that cold..

I lived in both of them (Ukraine and Russia), and in Ukraine a bit warmer. And I wanna say, that the winters are not as cold as they used to be.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

I lived in both of them (Ukraine and Russia), and in Ukraine a bit warmer. And I wanna say, that the winters are not as cold as they used to be.

Hi showmedaway, It is great that you are here as a person who lived in both countries. really? it means Ukraine used to colder than today in the past? that's great..

Hugh_the_Wizard

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

Ukraine is not too cold.
Why?
Because you can sustain the temperature without going numb all over your body.
Arctica is too cold!
whalez

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Well i wouldn't know... 
We'll have to ask those residing there.
Anyone on here from Ukraine?
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Ukraine is not too cold.
Why?
Because you can sustain the temperature without going numb all over your body.
Arctica is too cold!

It depends on the person. a person from a Tropical country will face difficulties to adapt to the new climate ? An European won't face such a difficulty in Ukraine.

adolf512

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

I don't mind the cold. How about the war that was still going on. And how about it's economy?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 02:27:12 PM by anushkasachith888

I don't mind the cold. How about the war that was still going on. And how about it's economy?

As per my research living cost is very low. you check in the internet for more. War doesn't affect the whole country besides the relevant part which conflict began.

jonoiv

Activity: 966
Merit: 526

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

very hot summers very cold winters!

but not humid like a tropical country.

Signature for hire!
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

very hot summers very cold winters!

but not humid like a tropical country.

Wow great..are you from Ukrain? Which area is the less cold in the country?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Ukraine is kinda warm comparing to some parts of Russia, for example

That's great. Thanks for the tip. if you can tell me what is the less cold place in Ukraine?

TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

I have heard Ukraine climate is so cold most of the months in the year,So, If some one move to Ukraine, specially from a topical country will it be difficult for he/she to live in that country? I guess there are people who have visited Ukraine or live in Ukraine or Russia on this forum, I appreciate their comments here. And also I would like to know that how safe Ukraine for foreigners? As far as I know Ukraine is a Bitcoin friendly country too. Correct me I am wrong.. Thanks in advance.

Not so cold as it was 3 and more years ago. Cause it was -20 C. In Ukraine winter is warmer now, because of global warming. But if u see -5 C, it feels like -9C (very high humidity)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Not so cold as it was 3 and more years ago. Cause it was -20 C. In Ukraine winter is warmer now, because of global warming. But if u see -5 C, it feels like -9C (very high humidity)

when you said that Ukrain winter is warmer now I was impressed but in next very moment I was sad due to the issue of global warming . Tropical country's heat increasing faster,  Human activities damaged the nature and they will have to pay the price for it.

jebusmaster

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

Most likely, but there is not so cold
In winter, the temperature is about -10 snow falls very rarely
In summer +25 and above there is quite so hot for me personally
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

Most likely, but there is not so cold
In winter, the temperature is about -10 snow falls very rarely
In summer +25 and above there is quite so hot for me personally

OKAY great to hear that.. actually I thought Ukraine is a deadly cold country at the first place that's why I opened this thread. Smiley  +25 is not a big for us who has lived in Tropical countries long years. but it may matters for people who have been living in western countries I guess.

federicogentile

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

Not too cold
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Not too cold