Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AnyChanger.com | Cryptocurrency Exchanger  (Read 153 times)
AnyChanger (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

We want to introduce our new CryptoCurrency Exchange Site AnyChanger.com

There are many exchange sites out there, Most of them only accept high volume orders like more then 0.02 btc and big exchangers may accept small amounts but they have issues like verification, and you have to make 2 trades if you want to exchange one coin to another.

Here we accept low volume orders, and direct exchange between coins.

Currency We Accept:
1. Bitcoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Litecoin
4. Burstcoin
5. Dogecoin
6. USD (PerectMoney)

We will add more coins soon. If you want us to add any new coins please post a message here.

You can contact our 24/7 Live Support if you have any Questions

Visit Us at: https://anychanger.com

Thank You

AnyChanger.com | Cryptocurrency Exchanger
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

Yes, this is all nice and lovely. New exchanges serving the crypto community are a welcome addition to this growing industry.

Problem is this one word: TRUST. You have a spanking new account here and you are inviting people to use a spanking new exchange service.

You will need the community's trust and confidence if you want them to use that site. Exchange sites can be created overnight. Anyone with enough money to buy an exchange software (which is sold here and there like candy) can open a fly by night exchange site. Domains are bought and sold like disposable SIM cards these days.

Inviting people to send coins upfront to that site is like playing with fire. Frankly, I wouldn't, simply because there is no established reputation and credibility vouching for your service and assuring your customers that they will really get what you promise they will get.

I suggest the following: integrate an escrow system into your exchanger website (this is a major test of credibility so let's see if you will do this). Use this site's trusted escrow members.

AnyChanger (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

Yes, this is all nice and lovely. New exchanges serving the crypto community are a welcome addition to this growing industry.

Problem is this one word: TRUST. You have a spanking new account here and you are inviting people to use a spanking new exchange service.

You will need the community's trust and confidence if you want them to use that site. Exchange sites can be created overnight. Anyone with enough money to buy an exchange software (which is sold here and there like candy) can open a fly by night exchange site. Domains are bought and sold like disposable SIM cards these days.

Inviting people to send coins upfront to that site is like playing with fire. Frankly, I wouldn't, simply because there is no established reputation and credibility vouching for your service and assuring your customers that they will really get what you promise they will get.

I suggest the following: integrate an escrow system into your exchanger website (this is a major test of credibility so let's see if you will do this). Use this site's trusted escrow members.

yes. I am thinking of using escrow system. Thank you for your feedback.

Moseas79

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

By escrow system do you mean using you own website or using something like paxful or localbitcoin or forum escrow?
AnyChanger (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

By escrow system do you mean using you own website or using something like paxful or localbitcoin or forum escrow?

I will put some bitcoin to a escrow provider here in forum as security. And why should i use paxful or localbitcoin, then what is the point of having a fully automated exchange site ??

AnyChanger (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

To become our affiliate please post here with details

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

I will put some bitcoin to a escrow provider here in forum as security. And why should i use paxful or localbitcoin, then what is the point of having a fully automated exchange site ??

There are many exchange sites out there, Most of them only accept high volume orders like more then 0.02 btc and big exchangers may accept small amounts but they have issues like verification, and you have to make 2 trades if you want to exchange one coin to another.

Currency We Accept:
1. Bitcoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Litecoin
4. Burstcoin
5. Dogecoin
6. USD (PerectMoney)

We will add more coins soon. If you want us to add any new coins please post a message here.

Thank You

You have to realise that you have a lot of competitors and to enter the market is no easy thing for an automatic exchanger. There are only a certain amount of demand for these services, and shapeshift is currently dominating the market with changelly coming in second.

What i suggest you add:

- A better UI, current one is just too basic
- Clear minimums/maximums per trade
- Fiat payment processors like PM, Payeer, WMZ, etc.

Also, escrow 1 or 2 BTC as a guarantee with one of the trusted escrows on forum, otherwise nobody is going to trust you as warningsigns said. Zazarb has done something similar with bitmixcoin, so you could potentially contact him.

PS move this to service announcements.
AnyChanger (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

Currency We Accept:
1. Bitcoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Litecoin
4. Burstcoin
5. Dogecoin
6. USD (PerectMoney)

Thank You

You have to realise that you have a lot of competitors and to enter the market is no easy thing for an automatic exchanger. There are only a certain amount of demand for these services, and shapeshift is currently dominating the market with changelly coming in second.

What i suggest you add:

- A better UI, current one is just too basic
- Clear minimums/maximums per trade
- Fiat payment processors like PM, Payeer, WMZ, etc.

Also, escrow 1 or 2 BTC as a guarantee with one of the trusted escrows on forum, otherwise nobody is going to trust you as warningsigns said. Zazarb has done something similar with bitmixcoin, so you could potentially contact him.

PS move this to service announcements.

We will put 0.5 btc in escrow. and we already have FIAT processor Perfect Money aka PM, and we will add clear max-min trade limit details on site as well as in this topic

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: