Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any suggestions please!  (Read 179 times)
Scor1937 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

This is my account and i am using since a big time. Actually when i was a noob and unaware about the forum rules, i made a post about selling a account but at that time and didn't even properly new all the forum rules. Now i am strictly under the rules of forum and always do follow the rules. I have received a negative trust that time and it has now turned to "trusted feedback" I don't actually know much about how to recover it. Can please anyone suggest any solution on it? I would never do that mistake again.
Also please move this topic if it is not the appropriate section to post it.
Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

This is my account and i am using since a big time. Actually when i was a noob and unaware about the forum rules, i made a post about selling a account but at that time and didn't even properly new all the forum rules. Now i am strictly under the rules of forum and always do follow the rules. I have received a negative trust that time and it has now turned to "trusted feedback" I don't actually know much about how to recover it. Can please anyone suggest any solution on it? I would never do that mistake again.
Also please move this topic if it is not the appropriate section to post it.
Thank you!
Don't worry about that, no one cares about those kind of feedbacks.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

The reference link is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261044.0
I am archiving it here - http://archive.is/PJ9IM

You have been associated with account trades buying selling and so on. The evidence is in the above links. Account sales lead to several shady practises and thus the consequence.

You deserve your negative trust and make sure to be happy with it because its not getting removed. On the contrary I will add more negative feedback to it.

They do now that The Pharmacist is on DT.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

You are thinking sometime to sell your account. If you will get removed red trust how to we know that you not going to sell your account.
Yes, there is a big problem with farming btct accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Scor1937 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

The reference link is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261044.0
I am archiving it here - http://archive.is/PJ9IM

You have been associated with account trades buying selling and so on. The evidence is in the above links. Account sales lead to several shady practises and thus the consequence.

You deserve your negative trust and make sure to be happy with it because its not getting removed. On the contrary I will add more negative feedback to it.

They do now that The Pharmacist is on DT.
I want not aware about the rules that time as i was a newbie in the forum that time. Also i do agree that i did a mistake, but just i want is a chance to improve. I would never try to break the rules again and for now, i am already suffering from it. I don't want my account to be considered as a untrusted person and also I don't want myself to be called as a spammer. I am not arguing with anyone even you, because i know about respecting each elder member here.
Thanks.
Scor1937 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

You are thinking sometime to sell your account. If you will get removed red trust how to we know that you not going to sell your account.
Yes, there is a big problem with farming btct accounts.
I actually will never sell my account as it is already all my hardwork and knowledge. I just want to improve and prove the society that i would never ever break the rules again. Hope the moderators and DT members understand me.
Thanks.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Where is The Pharmacist? He suddenly turned into 'Hottest Topic' on forum. Seriously! I seen he has given several red trust without solid reason. DT must reconsider or Pharmacist should delete some of his kiddish reviews.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: