Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:54:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIRIUS (SIRX) - BUYING AND SELLING - WARNING  (Read 162 times)
justatrader (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 8

My old account was compromised - Can't get it back

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE HERE DOESN'T JUMP IN AND START BUYING AFTER THE AIRDROP WITHOUT A DEDICATED ESCROW IN PLACE.

THERE ARE SEVERAL SCAMMERS LISTING SIRX FOR SALE AND I'D LIKE TO NAME A COUPLE QUICKLY JUST HERE.

Angry Angry::SCAMMERS:: Angry Angry
N0ssi - (likes to scam disabled people out of their pensions and never sends coins)
shewadiwadi - (profiteer that buys old Sr Accounts and Github accounts to get free airdrops, then attempts to sell coins at a premium - sometimes honoring the sale, but also sometimes not depending on which account he's using)..

beware of these users and basically everyone. Use a trusted escrow, and no matter if the person you are buying from seems decent, things could be too good to be true..

Looking to sell the domain or business partners
- BTC Escrow business opportunity (http://www.btcescrow.com)
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE HERE DOESN'T JUMP IN AND START BUYING AFTER THE AIRDROP WITHOUT A DEDICATED ESCROW IN PLACE.

THERE ARE SEVERAL SCAMMERS LISTING SIRX FOR SALE AND I'D LIKE TO NAME A COUPLE QUICKLY JUST HERE.

N0ssi - (likes to scam disabled people out of their pensions and never sends coins)
shewadiwadi - (profiteer that buys old Sr Accounts and Github accounts to get free airdrops, then attempts to sell coins at a premium - sometimes honoring the sale, but also sometimes not depending on which account he's using)..

beware of these users and basically everyone. Use a trusted escrow, and no matter if the person you are buying from seems decent, things could be too good to be true..

Scammers exist as long as there are  idiotic buyers
Just use the damn escrow and you will never be scammed

PureLove

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

i wonder how to use escrow? would you please tell me about that?
justatrader (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 8

My old account was compromised - Can't get it back

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

i wonder how to use escrow? would you please tell me about that?

Please find a trusted user that posts in the escrow section. They will receive the funds from you and the coins from the seller (and take a small percentage) but will ensure bot you and the seller get what you agreed upon.

Looking to sell the domain or business partners
- BTC Escrow business opportunity (http://www.btcescrow.com)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: