Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Stellar  (Read 292 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

Hi All,

I have some XLM and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere. What are your opinions? Hold? Sell?
r00

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

I think it's a long-term investment, but like all things, you have to believe it all the way.
I've just bought XLM and I think I'll keep it at least until Q3 2018 to see or do less long, price fluctuations and long-term potential.
In the short term I do not know, however I do not expect to make cash with XLM today ...
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:36:59 AM by bundo

Stellar Lumens ever occupies the 12th position of more than 1,300 other crypto spreading currencies. This further proves that the features owned Stellar Lumens is also worth to be taken into account, because it is almost the same as Ripple (XRP).
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Stellar lumen is top 10 coin right now, and next couple of months, it will hit $1, lots of development coming up, also there are few ICO happening under Stellar at this moment and volume increasing.. It has great future. So my advice would be hold for at least next 3 months.

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

I think your price has already risen too much. I now think that waiting for more will be ridiculous. I do not think Stellar will make money with the new investor.
Martinz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

^^^^^

BTC price in 2015 was around $400.

My opinion is if you believe in the coin then it's never to late to invest. And 3 months of holding a coin doesn't achieve much in the context of things.

STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

I consider Stellar a promising coin. Now, because the price of bitcoin has fallen, all coins have become cheaper. Keep stellar at least until spring, and then see what will be its value.Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. I will definitely keep it until spring.

Hoytico

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

One word: Bifrost Update

I am holding Lumens since October solely because of this, it could be the ETH killer, i.e one-click ICO plus immediate access to all crypto and fiat.
Not to forget less than 1 sec for transaction and fees are ridiculous.

https://www.stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

I consider Stellar a promising coin. Now, because the price of bitcoin has fallen, all coins have become cheaper. Keep stellar at least until spring, and then see what will be its value.Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. I will definitely keep it until spring.
It doesn't seem like Stellar is trying to do the same thing as Ripple so I think that they can do more things in the cryptocurrency field.

Stellar is going to have a high price only if they decide to keep dropping the amount of coins that they give out during their airdrops. Once they do that then there would be less coins being dumped in the markets.

The Stellar website and technology looks original and it looks like there would be coins that will try to copy what it's doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

you didnt disclose what price you bought Steller but still I will suggest you to hold steller for long term for minimum target of 2$ because as technically you can see its chart that steller was trading at just 0.01$ on 22 September and it gone like up to 0.80$ , mean almost 80x time rose and then came back to 0.35$ and now it trading at almost 0.45$. I think if BTC and market be stable Steller will touch 2$ minimum in 2-3 months . so hold it.

MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

They could have future with IBM, these two together can make beutiful future.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

One word: Bifrost Update
I am holding Lumens since October solely because of this, it could be the ETH killer, i.e one-click ICO plus immediate access to all crypto and fiat.
Not to forget less than 1 sec for transaction and fees are ridiculous.
https://www.stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/
Seam like a good reason for hodling for just a little bit more.
If OP is not in need for urgent money than he should wait.
IMO this coin has quite bright future ahead, good features and exceptionally catchy name Smiley
Its really rings a bell when you hear it out loud. One could say that's just lame excuse and only features are what matters. I think otherwise.
I would say, hold it for 3-4more months. Don't be afraid if it drops, even drastically. I have had a good lesson with raiblocks last year, sold mine for literally fraction of today's value, kinda regret that decision. Embrace your patience OP, it will be worth it (or so I hope).

poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Hi All,

I have some XLM and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere. What are your opinions? Hold? Sell?

I think Stellar will rise in value significantly. Stellar rose by about 20-30% yesterday. If you have Stellar Coins then you should hold them in every case! Stellar looks set to rise very high in the coming months or years. But to minimize the risk you should maybe buy a few other altcoins. Ripple, EOS and Tron are also supposed to be good. For all, the value will increase in the next few months as well. So I would buy some before it's too late.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

I love Stellar! I am using Stellar to pay and get paid for some projects. It takes seconds, sometimes money even immediately appear on wallet. I believe Stellar will show its real strength in the years ahead.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

Technically a good project, but it does not develop due to the fact that there is no PR company and no one uses it
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

I would definitely hold. Everyone is hopeful about XLM and it is displaying some real value. Although the price decreased during the recent crash, I'm fairly certain that it will pick back up; especially in the long run.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

Hi All,

what is your reason to buy stellar then? if not sure, why did you buy it?

you can just sell it now, but you will regret in the future.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

With future Stellar, as well as with its past not everything is so extremely clear. On the one hand - open-source the project with independent and non-profit fund. On the other hand very ambiguous persons in management of the project: Jed McCaleb known for creating as the bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox with very sad story of the crash; Keith Rabois, considered a member of the PayPal Mafia. These people standing in the chairman of the board of the Stellar project for certain have from the moment of idea origin the specific plans about future this project. And investing in this project it is necessary to forget about their participation in scandal stories and centralized payment service providers which ideology completely contradicts ideology of the free cryptomarket.
afni21041506

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

hold as far u strange for long term investment, same as ripple i think.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

XLM only coin that wasn't pumped after McAfee prediction) Good project still waiting for pump)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: