Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google spreadsheet for keep track of crypto  (Read 227 times)
cody72 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:57 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 03:03:21 AM by cody72
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Where can I find a good google spreadsheet where I can keep track of few cryptos?
Online I found few but all of them miss something that I need and have the other things.

I'd like to have a "portfolio" section, if possible with pie chart. Here to see the gain and losses of my investments.
An history sheet where I can add the trades with the price I bought/sold so it can be used to show gain and losses in the main page.
A sheet or column with the actual value of each coin.
Value of each coin shown in BTC, USD, EUR.

I tried:

All of them are great but while trying to modify to my need, they all gave me some sort of error.
Any input is really appreciated. If you could share your (empty) spreadsheet that would be a good way to improve and personalize ours.

PS. I'm already using blockfolio, I need a google spreadsheet.

update: added links to the spreadsheets
update II: added link to another spreadsheet for account tracking. Is not 100% what I wanted but I'm using it for my trading account and it works great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Where can I find a good google spreadsheet where I can keep track of few cryptos?
Online I found few but all of them miss something that I need and have the other things.

I'd like to have a "portfolio" section, if possible with pie chart. Here to see the gain and losses of my investments.
An history sheet where I can add the trades with the price I bought/sold so it can be used to show gain and losses in the main page.

I tried:

All of them are great but while trying to modify to my need, they all gave me some sort of error.
Any input is really appreciated. If you could share your (empty) spreadsheet that would be a good way to improve and personalize ours.

Might not be a bad idea to create your own spreadsheet from scratch.
We all have our own preferences which make it almost impossible to have a one size fit all template for everyone!
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

There is a wonderful site https://3commas.io/ There you can add your MEW purses and track the status of most tokens.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
abechik

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

There is a wonderful site https://3commas.io/ There you can add your MEW purses and track the status of most tokens.

Nice sharing
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

I have noticed that you are facing the issue in the Google spread sheet on having the data. Personally I did not used the Google spreadsheet not even single time at all bro. Why you do not have the onedrive spreadsheet instead of Google's.
Even you can do all the editing option you can find the Google spreadsheet as well buddy.
More than Microsoft excel sheets can provide more option than any spreadsheet provider give the service.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

Make a copy of the table that most suits you and add the things you need or remove unnecessary. Add a chart to tables easily. Read the documentation.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
cody72 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Might not be a bad idea to create your own spreadsheet from scratch.
We all have our own preferences which make it almost impossible to have a one size fit all template for everyone!

True. But starting from scratch is a bit hard for me. I'd like to start with something and the personalize it.

This is nice. But I need a spreadsheet, and I need to keep track of other coins that are not ERC20.

I have noticed that you are facing the issue in the Google spread sheet on having the data. Personally I did not used the Google spreadsheet not even single time at all bro. Why you do not have the onedrive spreadsheet instead of Google's.
Even you can do all the editing option you can find the Google spreadsheet as well buddy.
More than Microsoft excel sheets can provide more option than any spreadsheet provider give the service.

I don't like Microsoft. At all.

Make a copy of the table that most suits you and add the things you need or remove unnecessary. Add a chart to tables easily. Read the documentation.

This is what I was trying to do, but every time I change something in the spreadsheet, it is not working. I'm trying to follow the documentation but somehow not able to get it working.
CryptoView

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

3commas seems to be a nice application but I'm not sure that their copytrade function is useful someday.
If you were a super trader, would you like your trades to be copied?
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Cool. Lovely that you ask. As such a tool can be great value I will check this site to see if any other users come up with handy tools to use, which are rich in analysis functions etc. 

I tried:

cody72 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 03:02:44 AM by cody72

After few months of research I ended up using this spreadsheet meanwhile I'm compiling mine (have lots of work in it), will share once is finished. Meanwhile this work good for me Account Tracker v1.10- Public
noobieone

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:16:09 PM

After few months of research I ended up using this spreadsheet meanwhile I'm compiling mine (have lots of work in it), will share once is finished. Meanwhile this work good for me Account Tracker v1.10- Public

Did you share the spreadsheet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: