Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't withdraw funds  (Read 117 times)
Ludsky (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Hello,

I have a problem with withdrawing funds from wallet. I had bitcoins in Mycelium wallet and then I want to send them somewhere else. But transaction is still unconfirmed (already few days). So I used my 12 word seed to recover bitcoins in Electrum. And problem is that bitcoins are still resending, after every 2 days I see, that I have my funds back in wallet, so I try to send them to another address. But then it still resend to first adress and I don't know what can I do.

Thanks for every help, if there some is.

transaction ID: 70494dcc37c5525919e9d2ee1ac95ed7b88374257aec6376334d2209f5ce2bfa
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

Hello,

I have a problem with withdrawing funds from wallet. I had bitcoins in Mycelium wallet and then I want to send them somewhere else. But transaction is still unconfirmed (already few days). So I used my 12 word seed to recover bitcoins in Electrum. And problem is that bitcoins are still resending, after every 2 days I see, that I have my funds back in wallet, so I try to send them to another address. But then it still resend to first adress and I don't know what can I do.

Could you post some transaction id's, that would make the whole thing a lot easyer..

Anyways, with the informat you've given, i can safely say that i'm sure electrum doesn't rebroadcast transactions... If somebody is rebroadcasting, it's eather mycelium or a person that is just pushing your raw transaction trough a node (i have no idear if mycelium rebroadcasts unconfirmed transactions, maybe somebody with mycelium experience will be able to clarify this).
If the electrum node you are connected to has dropped the unconfirmed transaction, you should be able to re-use the unspent outputs in a new transaction, even if *some* nodes still have the earlyer transaction in their mempool.
The result will be that a part of the nodes will still have the old tx in their mempool, and a part of the nodes will have the nex tx in their mempool... It'll lower your chances of getting your new tx confirmed, but if your fee is sufficiently high, that shouldn't matter to much.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Hello,

Could you post some transaction id's, that would make the whole thing a lot easyer..

Anyways, with the informat you've given, i can safely say that i'm sure electrum doesn't rebroadcast transactions... If somebody is rebroadcasting, it's eather mycelium or a person that is just pushing your raw transaction trough a node (i have no idear if mycelium rebroadcasts unconfirmed transactions, maybe somebody with mycelium experience will be able to clarify this).
If the electrum node you are connected to has dropped the unconfirmed transaction, you should be able to re-use the unspent outputs in a new transaction, even if *some* nodes still have the earlyer transaction in their mempool.
The result will be that a part of the nodes will still have the old tx in their mempool, and a part of the nodes will have the nex tx in their mempool... It'll lower your chances of getting your new tx confirmed, but if your fee is sufficiently high, that shouldn't matter to much.

Send a new tx with a much higher fee so that it gets mined fast. That will supersede the old send.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Ludsky (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

And can I send new transaction to another address with higher fee? Or it must be the same?
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

And can I send new transaction to another address with higher fee? Or it must be the same?

The transaction isn't opt-in RBF, so you'll be creating a new transaction that just double spends the unconfirmed outputs. In this case, the address that gets funded can change.
Just restore your wallet in the latest version of electrum, wait untill the node you are connected to dropped the unconfirmed transaction, then use the unspent outputs that were used for the "hanging" transaction to create a new transaction with a high enough fee...

In order to pick the unspent outputs, go to view => show coins. Select the unspent outputs (holding down the shift key to select multiple), the right-click and spend Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████