Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel related blockchain / app project  (Read 308 times)
erience

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Hi, I have seen your post on Moneo and I can develop/ integrate the multiple cryptocurrency Payment Gateway solution for you. Let's connect. My skype id "csankur"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saravana

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Good to see that lot of people are responding to your request..

And, I am an experienced Blockchain developer / architect, I can deliver end to end ICO related tasks, and show a working demo and with enough credentials.
Let's connect.

Witzer

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

Update on project:

Hi Crypto world!

Since last update project now is moving quickly, My father is fully on board also, as is another partner (previously mentioned) Demo B2C site is up and fully functional minus a reward / crypto gateway, So far this has set me back 19K USD, Not bad for a demo! I am not sure about making a demo app though (too much costs involved to make a beta trial at the moment, but still not ruling it out)

Unfortunate that I didn't find any help via the forum on regarding Developer, I imagine in this new age of crypto they are all busy!, I did however stumble upon Moneo and I am in talks with multiple Devs on there

Moving forward the project is looking into the possibility of Cardano Platform as an alternative to Ethereum based token / ICO contract (Any thoughts on that would be much appreciated.

I can also confirm that I will be promoting this via a shared stand at the Arabian Travel Market 2018 (April, Dubai @ the world trade center)
And so I invite any Dubai Crypto Investors aka Dubai Whales lol  Wink to come have a chat with me if interested to invest and in joining a white list PRE ICO.

I will announce our stand number/location via an official thread soon

Next update may be the final before I close this thread and start an official thread (Also as we have registered many domains on potential names for this project I may post a poll for an outside look on that.

Thanks and chat soon!

I just found your thread and would love to conversate with you. I am a small early-stage publicly traded company that started a travel section 5 months ago. The site is fully functioning and connects through Google-ITA gateway for air and TI for rooms and car. We have a back-end that currently has a CRM that can be put on auto-pilot where an agent would just sit and wait for client responses rather than motivate the agent to contact them. Long story short I am looking to do what you are doing but more on vacation (sorry Holiday Smiley) package level from certain or all airport codes. I am not the travel expert (CEO) I have two individuals who are.  Maybe we can help each other somehow? This is my first post and the first time I've seen this forum, so I don't know where to go from here for contact? Don't want to break any rules here.   
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

Stay away from freelancers..especially from India:) NO offence... most of them are incompetent and sloppy code writers! Since you're taking the ICO direction, you must have at least a quarter of a million budget... I'd recommend hiring a staffing agency to assit with finding the right talent. Consider folks from US, Russia, Ukraine

ynvinay

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

Check the similar startup in the same space    http://trip.io
FlairDigital

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Hello there!

Exciting idea, I believe it has far reaching potential.

I've stumbled across your project and thought I'd drop you a short message.

We are a digital agency focusing on ICO's lately and i think we could help you develop the app that you are looking work.

Our latest design, development, and explainer videos ICO works:

http://noia.network/
Minerone.io
Dorado.tech
Bitdegree.org

We would like to discuss your idea and let you know how we could help.

Please let me know if thats something that you would be interested in?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Jonas Belfort
Head of Sales
Flair Digital
bazingo

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Hi there,

I've gone through the description you've shared about your project. I and my team can most certainly work on it and achieve your goal.

We are an agile based company laid upon ideas of incremental development, short iterations, continuous inputs from partners and instant ability to prioritize the tasks.

We can provide you on-site as well as an off-site developer(s) but if you're on a tight budget then I'd recommend you to work with the off-site team as the cost will be much lower and you'll get the work of equally good quality.

Meanwhile, we use different state of the art tools and technologies (JIRA Atlassian and Bitbucket being the most important)   where you can directly manage your resources, assign them tasks, monitor work progress and see time spent on those tasks. You can also access developers live code anytime during the day and see the quality of the work. Just like that. You can visit our website www.bazingoinc.com You might find some interesting information there.

Can we schedule a call this week? Whether you work with us or not, you'll walk away from the conversation with some new ideas and options to try and valuable technology insights.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

We have currently developed 3 ICO's

Best regards,
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Looks like an interesting project especially when you can take-out those middlemen. I read an article not too long ago the the UK government are investigating booking sites which deliberately push higher prices, and coerce the main deliverer of the service ensure that their prices are not lower than theirs, so it forces users to use those third party platforms for their bookings. It would be nice to see how the platform plays out. One suggestion you can think of implement would be a reward system, especially when you launch, to keep the conversation going, and raise your hype. A reward system whereby if travels who have used your platform to specific destination, write good reviews that are beneficial to other potential travels, the travel who wrote the review will get a token reward, and they can stack them up for their next adventure. There are loads of people who love to travel the world, and would love to get discounts on where ever possible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/hotel-booking-websites-investigation-selling-practices-bookingcom-expedia-agoda-hotelscom-trivago-a8022551.html
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: