Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO Analysis] RightMesh  (Read 132 times)
r00 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Hey,

lately I've heard more and more people talk about RightMesh and its ambitious mission, and I like people's ambition.

However, when it comes to bridging the gap between the various worlds, especially in the less rich areas, I always have doubts.

RightMesh is a company in canada that wants to commit to implement on the phones of people without additional hardware or stuff varies a mesh network (accessible from the app) to break down the need for internet and telephone line to communicate with third parties. This should ensure secure communications to the remaining 56% of the global population, as stated by them in the official whitepaper.
Do you believe in the project? Do you think that in the long run it can make the difference?
RIGHTMESH.IO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

Hi ... thanks for challenging us and asking the hard questions.

Relevant: tonight the team passed tokens on the Kovan test network across our Super Peer Layer using our port of uRaiden. Watch the video for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyVwQz6EV54
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

To be honest, although I think RightMesh is a good ICO project.
I saw this project on bitcoinsuisse side, but I felt that the marketing of the team was not very good, as the people number of telegram groups is still very small, and very few people talked about the project.

r00 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

Hi ... thanks for challenging us and asking the hard questions.

Relevant: tonight the team passed tokens on the Kovan test network across our Super Peer Layer using our port of uRaiden. Watch the video for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyVwQz6EV54

thank you very much for your participation, if you are willing I would have some doubts about the project:

- How exactly does the RightMesh network work? Just one device is connected to the wi-fi network and others can connect to the mesh network (supported by the device connected to wi-fi) without the need for wi-fi? If that particular device went down?

- How much distance (perhaps in km) with which each node can be connected in the mesh network? ES: If my device is in Bangla, and a device is connected to India, should I find closer access or the signal arrives?
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

RightMesh Weekly Update: May 4, 2018

The big news this week is from our development team who demonstrated the power of a superpeer! In the demo they send a message from a phone in Canada, that isn’t connected directly to the internet, to a phone in Bangladesh, that also isn’t connected to the internet, powered by RightMesh. Our product team returned from their trip to Bangladesh and has been sharing their learnings with the rest of the team, and our website was translated into Japanese and Korean. It has been a busy week!

https://medium.com/rightmesh/rightmesh-weekly-update-may-3-2018-76bc16653aa9

ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

RightMesh - a rather attractive project about which many people now really say. I think if the team makes a lot of effort, the project will succeed and will benefit people. It will be a really powerful and reliable software product.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

Extremely lots of competitors are ripening in mesh-networking technologies industry at the moment, but rightmesh seems has very good odds for success because of nice company behind the project

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████