Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto signals for PRO Trading - Telegram  (Read 166 times)
gans701 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 08:28:15 PM by gans701

Hello to everyone!

I've been a pro trader and markets researcher for more than 5 years, and I'd like to introduce my channel Crypto TA Signals.
There you will find:

BTC Own brand made analysis based on my developed strategies
BTC Midterm signals on 100-200% profit in coming 1-2 months
BTC Short-term signals for daily systematic profit + charts
BTC Individual advisement

You can share channel link with your interested friends and colleagues as well.

Join! https://t.me/cointradelive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

You are going to do the analysis?
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

You can find out who gives the signals? where do you get information? You traders ? or information is stolen from other sources? I would like more information when it comes to money and exchanges ...
gans701 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

You can find out who gives the signals? where do you get information? You traders ? or information is stolen from other sources? I would like more information when it comes to money and exchanges ...

Hello,
It's exceptionally my own analysis. I have been researching and trading markets for 5 years.
gans701 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 08:04:17 AM by gans701

Thanks for your question,

Yes, all analyses are made by me
valardohaeriz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

You need to give people a tryouts so we know how reliable your predictions are.
For example, if you have 10 predictions give out one free, the least profitable trade out of the 10.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

And is it possible in the conditions of market decline as it is now with bitcoin and altcoins to make any analysis ? I read regularly groups of traders and they are confused ... They do not know what will happen to the market in the near future ...
gans701 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

You need to give people a tryouts so we know how reliable your predictions are.
For example, if you have 10 predictions give out one free, the least profitable trade out of the 10.

Hello, sorry for my late reply. At the present moment, I'm giving all signals and research for free. One can donate if willing to.
gans701 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

And is it possible in the conditions of market decline as it is now with bitcoin and altcoins to make any analysis ? I read regularly groups of traders and they are confused ... They do not know what will happen to the market in the near future ...

Sure, there are ways to predict those decline, even huge ones. All is needed is to make a proper research. The market will be alive in the future, history shows us that big declines can occur on every market, but every time recovery is next.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

Hi everyone!

I'd like to introduce my free channel on telegram Crypto TA Signals

I'm a pro trader and markets researcher for more than 5 years. I found nothing quite professional regarding cryptomarkets technical analysis on Telegram, so I decided to make my channel with my own research.

I'm preferring to use Volume Spread Analysis (VSA), Wave Analysis and classical Technical Analysis on my researches.

BTC There you can find free reliable crypto signals based on Technical Analysis + charts

BTC Professional explanation for every trade suggestion

BTC Bitcoin, altcoin signals, and analytics on daily basis.

BTC All signals are absolutely free, you might just donate to project if you find it useful

You can share our channel link with your interested friends and colleagues!

Join! https://t.me/cointradelive

how exactly does it work? any proofs that it works? I'm always wondering with this kind of signal groups why wold someone who is sure about his forecasts share the info with strangers, if he can make a lot of money on his own. ..

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
gans701 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

how exactly does it work? any proofs that it works? I'm always wondering with this kind of signal groups why wold someone who is sure about his forecasts share the info with strangers, if he can make a lot of money on his own. ..

Hello, my idea is trying to help others and taking more responsibility, self-development for myself.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I'm sure you are not going to create this thread and your telegram channel if you do not know what you are doing and do not have confident in your trading, so we'll give it a test and see how good you are in your field, I hope it's free not like the other channels.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

I'm sure you are not going to create this thread and your telegram channel if you do not know what you are doing and do not have confident in your trading, so we'll give it a test and see how good you are in your field, I hope it's free not like the other channels.
Signals are good, I think with the help of this information you can earn , but the responsibility will still lie entirely on the trader ... Cryptocurrency does not forgive mistakes ...

gans701 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

Thanks, planning to keep providing some signals for free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: