Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase issues  (Read 207 times)
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

Yes, I get the hash but the problem is the site not sending money, they returned the amount to my account and sent fees to other address, an empty transaction to be clear, just fees.

This sounds like you sent from your Coinbase account to your Coinbase receive address. Because this is a nonsense transaction, there is no reason for Coinbase to detect and optimize this as a null operation.

Really don't think so, I pay a lot of attenction when sending my coins and never had similar issues.
Even if a mistake can occur, it's not possible I did it 7-8 times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

I regularly use Coinbase to purchase coins and tokens usuing Fiat and then send them to other exchanges to trade for smaller alt coins and never so far had any issues.

Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

I've been having a lot of technical issues with the site lately, can't even change to g Dax at the moment cause these issues
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

About 4/5 days ago i send about 145$ in another coinbase wallet from my coinbase account.After transaction i saw that he only received about 1.45$.And i have been hearing a lot of technical issues recently in coinbase

darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

Yea CB seems hit or miss.  Some days they're smooth as butter, other times it's a real nightmare.  I have Gemini as well, they've been good so far.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Hi people,
holding some BTC on CB, I tried to send to other exchanges these days, but I encounterd problems. Basically they didn't execute the whole transaction, I paid just fees but no money sent. Now you understand this can be really annoying. I contacted the customer service but no answer, while I lost fees for three empty transaction.
Anyone else had problems with Coinbase recently or it's just me? Huh Huh Huh

I did the same like you i sent same bitcoin from coinbase to kucoin and binance after 6 confirmation my bitcoin is already on exchanges.
actually, the bitcoin i sent before grew with 70% profit now.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

About 4/5 days ago i send about 145$ in another coinbase wallet from my coinbase account.After transaction i saw that he only received about 1.45$.And i have been hearing a lot of technical issues recently in coinbase
I don't think I understand what you are referring to. Have you sent $145 in Bitcoin to another Coinbase account, and that person just got credited $1.45? Which is just 1% of your initial amount. Sorry, but that's not very convincing.

In some cases there definitely are certain fees involved, but this is just not realistic. So from there I assume you are talking about something different, but just don't know what describe your issue properly.

I am using Coinbase quite regularly to pay out certain people, and thus far everything has gone through smoothly without any issues. The only issue I ever had was a 1 hour delay to withdraw Bitcoin.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Coinbase are scammers and did not give my my $10 joining bonus and they display the BTC price
but you get nothing like that rate when you buy plus they pretend to crash during peeks so they
can front run trades.

You will love playing around with SEPA when you try to use them to take money out and put
it in your banks. TRy to avoid them at all costs

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Hi people,
holding some BTC on CB, I tried to send to other exchanges these days, but I encounterd problems. Basically they didn't execute the whole transaction, I paid just fees but no money sent. Now you understand this can be really annoying. I contacted the customer service but no answer, while I lost fees for three empty transaction.
Anyone else had problems with Coinbase recently or it's just me? Huh Huh Huh
the end of this indeed many have problems with coinbase ,. I do not know what's going on there, but I think it's just because there's a bit of improvement there, so there may be some problems there ,, but I'm sure the coinbase has an explanation for every problem that is going on ....
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

I don't think I understand what you are referring to. Have you sent $145 in Bitcoin to another Coinbase account, and that person just got credited $1.45? Which is just 1% of your initial amount. Sorry, but that's not very convincing.

In some cases there definitely are certain fees involved, but this is just not realistic. So from there I assume you are talking about something different, but just don't know what describe your issue properly.

I am using Coinbase quite regularly to pay out certain people, and thus far everything has gone through smoothly without any issues. The only issue I ever had was a 1 hour delay to withdraw Bitcoin.

Actually that happened to me as well. Most of the time the transaction were empty or just with a couple dollars in it (10% could be realistic).
You understand that sending just 1 or 2 dollars to an exchange means you can't use them...and you even paying fees!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: