Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO: VECTORZILLA Not to be taken seriously ~~Using services to Pump ANN  (Read 484 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

Ann thread :    
[ANN][ICO]: VECTORZILLA WORLD'S 1ST BLOCKCHAIN BASED STOCK GRAPHICS MARKETPLACE.

The Ann is posted by murtaja who has a signature which states,

WE ARE A TEAM OF SEVERAL EXPERIENCED PEOPLE IN CRYPTOWORLD  CALLED COINPROMOTERS. WE HAVE ENTIRE TEAM TO PROMOTE YOUR ICO. OUR ONGOING PROJECTS : 4NEW, SKRAPS ,ECHOLNK,EARTH,DRAGON COIN, VECTORZILLA ETC. JOIN US.

Obviously we all know what roles do these 'Coin Promoters' play.The moment ANN was opened,their shills started pumping the ann (also posting multiple times in a row which I reported) and are still continuing to do so.Also their Ann poster doesn't know how to check someone's trust ratings on bitcointalk.Can you trust someone when it comes to managing an ICO on bitcointalk who barely has an idea about the forum ? I think not.

Stay away from the following ICO which uses such services to promote themselves on the forum.Precaution is better than cure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Stay away from the following ICO which uses such services to promote themselves on the forum.Precaution is better than cure.
Handling these elsewhere right now. I really need to get a clone. Embarrassed

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

WE ARE A TEAM OF SEVERAL EXPERIENCED PEOPLE IN CRYPTOWORLD  CALLED COINPROMOTERS. WE HAVE ENTIRE TEAM TO PROMOTE YOUR ICO. OUR ONGOING PROJECTS : 4NEW, SKRAPS ,ECHOLNK,EARTH,DRAGON COIN, VECTORZILLA ETC. JOIN US.
The names of the projects they are developing - > totally asinine.

Obviously we all know what roles do these 'Coin Promoters' play.The moment ANN was opened,their shills started pumping the ann (also posting multiple times in a row which I reported) and are still continuing to do so.Also their Ann poster doesn't know how to check someone's trust ratings on bitcointalk.Can you trust someone when it comes to managing an ICO on bitcointalk who barely has an idea about the forum ? I think not.

I have reported some posts too in that thread most of them have seem to be deleted, * I guess*, but they seem to be doing something very fishy. Nice catch @Patatas, that board(announcements) has been fucked so badly, there is a need for that board to be locked temporarily for the forum to be spam free at least in that section for some time.

Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Handling these elsewhere right now. I really need to get a clone. Embarrassed
Thanks for the quick action! You see how my trust list is spammed by these shill accounts (and your's by their main account).Further digging down ,I figured out the project is get rich quick scam from India.However idiots on the forum are applying for their bounties which makes me want to wait for another scam thread against them.

I wonder when would these third world shit-holes will learn to take negative feedback seriously.
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

@Lauda ,since we are on-topic.I got one more case which needs your judgement.

Check out this ANN thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778477.0
One of the campaign rules are.
Bumping the ann thread is not required, but appreciated.
Manager and Team save the rights to increase or change any rules, payment structure and anything else if necessary.[/size][/center]
So secretly,the campaign manager wants the participants to bump the ANN when such ANN bumping is strictly prohibited on bitcointalk.I honestly think,the campaign manager and all the participants who agree to comply with that rule should be tagged.

Archived the ANN here
https://web.archive.org/save/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778477.0
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Check out this ANN thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778477.0
One of the campaign rules are.
Bumping the ann thread is not required, but appreciated.
Manager and Team save the rights to increase or change any rules, payment structure and anything else if necessary.[/size][/center]
So secretly,the campaign manager wants the participants to bump the ANN when such ANN bumping is strictly prohibited on bitcointalk.I honestly think,the campaign manager and all the participants who agree to comply with that rule should be tagged.
You should look for, and provide, examples of *obvious* bumping of the ANN thread. I am strongly inclined to tag said person; said evidence would then make it trivial.

@Lauda ,since we are on-topic.I got one more case which needs your judgement.
You can post them all here, sure.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
flyin_piggie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

Looking for more inspiration?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671664.0
Plenty of fresh members in wierd admiration for just another coin that wants to ride on bitcoin name popularity.
Posts start from about 4th page and building up to extreme, making most normal people feeling sick. Plenty of Indian looking nicks too.
Unless this was done to discredit original poster, them guys need to learn how to be more tasteful with what they do.
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

*Inspired*.Yes the project looks like it is ran by an army of newbie accounts.I wonder if there is even 1 actual poster who is not a shill account.

Plenty of fresh members in wierd admiration for just another coin that wants to ride on bitcoin name popularity.
Posts start from about 4th page and building up to extreme, making most normal people feeling sick. Plenty of Indian looking nicks too.
Unless this was done to discredit original poster, them guys need to learn how to be more tasteful with what they do.
Starting from this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671664.msg28916045#msg28916045 you can see how OP is bumping their thread multiple times a day by quoting a different reply for every shill post from the alt's.I don't know if I can judge as it a severe case of ANN bumping or just another scam coin which needs to be tagged.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Obvious case here.

OP is a professional "coin promoter"(aka ann bumper/shitposter), and all the replies seem to be written by one single person/organisation that repeats their agenda over and over again, just rephrasing it every single time.

They do not look like organic replies and attention at all.

No matter how good an ICO looks like, if they are willing to use such unethical means of promotion to get an unfair advantage over their competitors, then they are going to be a project not looking at. It basically means "we cannot get attention elsewhere, so we can to pay for it".
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

OP is a professional "coin promoter"(aka ann bumper/shitposter), and all the replies seem to be written by one single person/organisation that repeats their agenda over and over again, just rephrasing it every single time.
There are multiple OP's in this case.Which one are you referring to ? I'm also an OP  Lips sealed

No matter how good an ICO looks like, if they are willing to use such unethical means of promotion to get an unfair advantage over their competitors, then they are going to be a project not looking at. It basically means "we cannot get attention elsewhere, so we can to pay for it".
From my experience,ICO founders or the marketing team is not aware if there is a rule that forbids using such pumping services.They're approached by service providers which give them false promises of giving more exposure to a wider audience hence they fall for it.
3piecechickendinner

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Wish I would have seen this first.  They handled our bounty campaign before the negative trust, but our experience with them was NOT good...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Blockchain for Flight Delays ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ ▮ Trustabit ▮ ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬【 FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER 】【 ANN THREAD 】【 TELEGRAM 】 ▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: