Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it over, or we will se another dump?  (Read 1001 times)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

Market is so fragile nowadays so it is hard to make a prediction. We can expect another dip before it recovers completely because correction is still on for many coins. All investors should be very careful these days. You could end up investing in a coin that's about to fall from a cliff.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

The market is very unpredictable right now, I suggest you wait until the end of this month to see what happens and start investing in altcoin. You can also buy the dip right now, but it's riskier but a high reward. As for me I tried to accumulate cheap promising altcoin that I have in my watchlist with this panic because the market has many new inexperienced investors that didn't know how to HODL
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

another dump coming... if bitcoin can over 12k tonight then market will dump hard next

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Write your opinium is it over or can we excpect another dip? I think till btc dont reach 15 k is very possibel that we will se dip to 8k. Will see in few hours.

I think nobody can know exactly when the pumps and dumps will happen. In my opinion, it is better if you follow the price graphs and make your decisions just according to your observations.
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

I dont think it over so you should cash out your money to usdt to protect your fund. Cheesy cheer

sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

Write your opinium is it over or can we excpect another dip? I think till btc dont reach 15 k is very possibel that we will se dip to 8k. Will see in few hours.

It's very possible and while we are within 30% or so of any price then it's entirely possible to hit that price again. I do feel though that we are through the worst of it and any future dips on the road to 15k will be small and not more than 5-10% of whatever the current value is.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

I would wait to February the 14th for the futures to end. So we can see if it had an impact on the last crash. Because if that is the case we can expect a lot more from them this year.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

It is over for now, we do not know what it may happen in the next days or months that could affect the price of bitcoin and crypto in general, but at the same time unless you are a trader I do not think you should concern yourself with these movements since the best strategy for most people is to simply hold their coins for a long time. 
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

Sure it is not over - we will see dozens of pumps and dumps in near future. I'd call it lull before the storm - we saw the same several times already
The cryptocurrency market is in a difficult period, and investors who have suffered a loss recently do not want to return to the market. China is causing a lot of fluctuations and can dominate a lot of coin in the market that also makes investors worried. I am also monitoring the market, I have invested in ETH and NEO a few days ago and dsang follow up.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

Write your opinium is it over or can we excpect another dip?

The struggle of bitcoin with all the FUDs and the recent issue banning of countries is finally over, the people who got scared and dump their coins are the losers here, they dont understand much what crypto currency is and decide to sell out when the market was going strong on the 3rd day of the dump

I think till btc dont reach 15 k is very possibel that we will se dip to 8k. Will see in few hours.

Today`s price is stable and will likely play from $11,000 to almost $12,500, this is currently good for the market because when the bitcoin price goes stable the altcoin also follows.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

As of now, BTC price is about to $12K, as many says until it is not reaching the $15k ceiling, dump is still possible. Well for me, I see ups and down of price is normal, because these is were the challenge of investing is present. These is where the smart thinking and owned strategies of investors are executed and done.

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

No its not over all we have to do is to wait for the  pump,it should always be happen that dump may experience in the market.If you want to cash your money make sure you will do a right decisions to do that.It is normal for every investors who experience a pumps and dumps its a challenge for us if we are get panic in this situation.
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

To this day, I can't see why there are some whale willing to sell BTC for 9000$. Panic really put your mind cloudy.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

For the time being, we can say it is over. However in the crypto world one news can bring it back within minutes.

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

There are alot of things that makes the price of bitcoin drop this dip (as at of last year ban treat from some countries, the year celebration and coinbase upgrade), and this might remain for this first month of the year. This is a full correction in its price, and a point for the next jump, cause in crypto world it's a rollercoaster ride.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

For the time being, we can say it is over. However in the crypto world one news can bring it back within minutes.
Now almost every coin has started to dump. Right now BTC went down by 7% and all the coins are started to follow BTC. I hope this time there won't be any bloodbath like the previous one. 11800$ is the last support for Bitcoin, if it breaks below that then we may see 9000 areas once again.

sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

i feel like a second dump is coming, the correction went by too fast......im willing to suffer for longer term gains.

bluelife

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

oh no .look at coin market,dump again.please dont hurt me heart. Shocked
kalson90

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

While the fall still continues, it is felt that up to 8k will not fall, stay at the level of 11k, but further to predict the movement is difficult. The fall was delayed, so while you need to leave the crypto currency at rest.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market isn't that easily over. It's just some missed steps cause of the prohibited of goverments. Nothing is easy and it's the same with cryptocurrency market, it takes time for goverments to accept it. Price will be bounce back strong if goverments remove the prohibited on bitcoins and altcoins in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: