Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it over, or we will se another dump?  (Read 1001 times)
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

We have seen four dumped waves and there should be a 5th wave in my opinion also.around $ 7500 is what I believe the bottom and let us all hope it will moon from that bottom to $ 25000 .

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
vhinzkie

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

We have seen four dumped waves and there should be a 5th wave in my opinion also.around $ 7500 is what I believe the bottom and let us all hope it will moon from that bottom to $ 25000 .
In my opinion as i observed,i think its inevitable to see another dump and in the same time it is far from over because we don't know when the price is going up or going down.And that's the interesting part,the changing value of the price.Since i just started recently its way better if the price goes up.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

When will the crypto market become a stable market? 4 days pump after 3 days dump.

dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

I do not know, but I think that Bitcoin will stop at $10k. It will recover from this level. I always believe in Bitcoin and I will hold it.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

I simply don't hope so but the truth is, we can't be so certain if we will see another dip or not. In my own opinion, I think the  price might rise but even if it don't, its okay for the price to reduce but I hope we don't see another dip. Because something tells me that if we see another dip, it might go way too deeper than the past one we saw. That is when we might be seeing a price of $2000 or even $1000. Cause I wonder how it will ever recover if it ever does, it might be taking probably a year or two to do so.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

Write your opinium is it over or can we excpect another dip? I think till btc dont reach 15 k is very possibel that we will se dip to 8k. Will see in few hours.
It's hard to predict the market but it seems to be stabilizing at 11.5k USD. I'd say its gonna get pumped hard next but who knows when will that be. Most of my assets held for long term therefore I don't worry about its current value too much. It won't last very long anyway. Never does.  Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

Almost every person who commented on page 1 was a noob and said no of course it won't drop more.
The funny part is none of them said why.
Which means they don't know why.. just wishful greedy noob i got here and want to keep the ponzi participants in the scheme still so we'll talk it up.

What we see is the hive mentality at work.
People dump when others dump.. they are ruled by emotion not intelligence.
Few understand any of this or know what a real investment even means.
It's like watching a herd pf lemmings climbing up the mountain.
They don't know anything other than to stuff their nose up the ass of the guy in front of them and tow the line.
Right off the fucking edge  Cheesy

More dumping ? yes.
How soon i am not so sure.
It revolves around Bitcoin / Crypto popularity.
If it drops off then look out.

FUD first & ask questions later™
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

It's not over yet. As  long as there are many FUDs coming out bitcoin will not recover to 15000 dollars, specially the news about South Korea, i heard that exchange that are based is South Korea. There government is demanding for a massive tax bills.

Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

If Bitcoin cant go up, it will go down sooner or later. Im expecting it to drop to 8k soon if price does not recover.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

When will the crypto market become a stable market? 4 days pump after 3 days dump.

When the volumes are at least a 1000 times what they are now.

You can only pump and dump in thin markets. That's why the biggest pumps are on the small coins listed on HitBTC.  When the volumes get huge, it's harder, you need a lot more capital to move markets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

The price of bitcoin again goes down and it worries me. Even despite the good news bitcoin is getting cheaper. I hope that soon the price will go up again and we will get our profit.

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
zombies

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

It is the end guys. BTC to $5000, then pump to 8k and followed by 1000$. Final blow will be btc to $100.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

I think the dump is over, I monitor the returning market normal, this is good news for all holders because the exchange rate of coin will go up and it will not take long to sell and take profit
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Write your opinium is it over or can we excpect another dip? I think till btc dont reach 15 k is very possibel that we will se dip to 8k. Will see in few hours.
I don't think it's over yet based on the movement of bitcoin as it hasn't break the trend yet. As long as the support at 8k hold strong then it's fine but if it break then expect a much worse situation than the last time. Don't forget to put stop loss in every trade that you do incase thing goes wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zombies

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

I think the dump is over, I monitor the returning market normal, this is good news for all holders because the exchange rate of coin will go up and it will not take long to sell and take profit

LOL, really. The market is crashing like 9 pins.
mustbaro

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Risk what you can afford, either profit or loss. I don't think bitcoin will fall more deeply under $10K, but I see bitcoin in the future becomes very valuable and that's when i took it off.
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Dont panic guys everything will be fine, if it dumps it dumps, it will rise again, don't stress if (I think, when) in the next few days it dips below 10000 or even 9000. There will be big drops following huge leaps like this for some time to come, just don't be greedy (or if so then now is the time for it), take out a percentage of your profit as it comes and you will be secure.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

The market is very unpredictable right now, I suggest you wait until the end of this month to see what happens and start investing in altcoin. You can also buy the dip right now, but it's riskier but a high reward. As for me I tried to accumulate cheap promising altcoin that I have in my watchlist with this panic because the market has many new inexperienced investors that didn't know how to HODL

I totally agree with you. classical support and resistance levels are irrelevant for bitcoin because of new investors jumping in. It has not reached it's enough subscriber base so that we can use any technical analysis. as in my personal opinion, there are many coins more futuristic than bitcoin but still for coming couple of years ver all scenario is quite bullish and there is no reason to panic.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

Actually, there is no guarante that it won't go that way. People are making this to blown out and suddenly go down that makes many investors to have doubt about bitcoin's capability. It is better not to expect more nor to be negative, because it only lead for you to be disappointed.
thebitter

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

With governments trying to control cryptocurrency, imposing taxes, shutting and banning crypt o trading, maybe.
However I believe it will recover soon. No ones knows for certain anyway!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: