Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock most potential project in 2018.  (Read 92 times)
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

First, arcblock is running on blockchain 3.0 platform, a good example of the success of blockchain is Bitcoin (1.0) and Ethereum (2.0). So there is no reason Arcblock can not develop like his 2 elder.
Second, Arcblock has a professional Dev team including Robert Mao who is quite famous. One thing I like about this coin is that the professional website design and the roadmap are extremely clear. This increases their confidence and proves to us that they are really enthusiastic about this project
Third, a very good information is that Cybermiles has collaborated with Arcblock. This is great and can be said to be a good stepping stone for Arcblock
And finally, it was Arcblock who was very clever in marketing and had a very large community (Telegram has 30k followers).
What do you think about this project Huh
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

Maybe Arcblock is a potential project in 2018, but I don't think it's the most potential one.
Now is just the begin of 2018, and there will be more and more projects, they will be potential too.
Yes, I know it's ad, but you'd better pay attention to your wording, or people may doubt it instead.
acekrish

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

Arcblock has a solid team.But there are other emerging so-called blockchain 3.0. For example AION.And they just stared.I think it will take time but its a great project if implemented like they mentioned.
della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

Is it true?
if it is true I would like to see the wibesite of the project
is there anyone who can send a link from the project website?
acekrish

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

Is it true?
if it is true I would like to see the wibesite of the project
is there anyone who can send a link from the project website?

Just search Arcblock in google.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

Absolutely the project itself looks very promising for what they are trying to achieve and there is lot of demand for the ICO . I would suggest everyone to look at it at it invest some amount. DYOR

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: