Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Upcoming-Ico.com - ICO listings (Beta)  (Read 127 times)
iulianba (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Upcoming-ICO.com

Hello everyone,

This is an early beta version of the project and I aim at building one of the most complete websites for ICO owners and investors.

To achieve that, I will need help from the community and I will really appreciate letting me know what features you would like to see and use when finding the perfect project to invest into.

For the moment, there is no way to list for free an ICO, but I am considering this option too. I feel that if I let free submission, the website will get cluttered with a lot of useless ICOs. I'm going to need your oppinion on this one.

Current features and proposals:

ICO Owners
  • List an ICO
  • Manage your ICO listing
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* Featured listings
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* Premium ICO alerts

Investors
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* Favorite listings
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* ICO ratings
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* New ICO alerts

Proposals
  • Free ICO listings
  • BTC or ETH deposits for ICO owners
  • ICO contests for the community
  • ICO Team members

I really hope to get your feedback on this and I will try to update the list as soon as I get interesting proposals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

Upcoming-ICO.com

Hello everyone,

This is an early beta version of the project and I aim at building one of the most complete websites for ICO owners and investors.

To achieve that, I will need help from the community and I will really appreciate letting me know what features you would like to see and use when finding the perfect project to invest into.

For the moment, there is no way to list for free an ICO, but I am considering this option too. I feel that if I let free submission, the website will get cluttered with a lot of useless ICOs. I'm going to need your oppinion on this one.

Current features and proposals:

ICO Owners
  • List an ICO
  • Manage your ICO listing
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* Featured listings
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* Premium ICO alerts

Investors
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* Favorite listings
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* ICO ratings
  • *WORK IN PROGRESS* New ICO alerts

Proposals
  • Free ICO listings
  • BTC or ETH deposits for ICO owners
  • ICO contests for the community
  • ICO Team members

I really hope to get your feedback on this and I will try to update the list as soon as I get interesting proposals.
great idea ! Really necessary and useful product . I hope you do not quit your job and we will see a full working version . What paid services are planned?
iulianba (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

great idea ! Really necessary and useful product . I hope you do not quit your job and we will see a full working version . What paid services are planned?

Thank you for providing feedback.

Right now the only paid service is listing an ICO. I have not thinked about more ways to monetize this, since I want it first to be useful for the community.

In the future, I plan on offering these paid services:
  • Featured ICO - Feature an ICO on the ICO Category page / Homepage / Top of the website globally
  • Premium ICO Alert - Let's say 10.000 people subscribe to the website ICO services and you come up with a new ICO. I will send your ICO to this subscribe base for a fee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: