Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:13:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions on Building a Facility - Need Partnership  (Read 170 times)
ZtotheB (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

This is a long stretch but I am running out of options and looking for any help I can get. I work for a large company ($15b annually) and we are looking to build a mining facility in the US. I have reached out to Bitmain with no response as well as working with Bitfury. From a business perspective, we are in the dark to an extent as to who operationalizes the hardware and who we could bring is as consultants to help build out 1 or 2 facilities. If the community has any contacts, and sales reps names/numbers, I'd greatly appreciate it. Sadly, most of these sites only offer email addresses but we need to move quick and get a NDA in place before we can really discuss who we are.
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Perhaps try Envion? They do mobile mining hardware rigs. They are based in Europe but might be useful.
https://www.envion.org/en/

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
ZtotheB (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

I'll reach out for sure, thank you!
ecocurrency

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

ZtotheB - I tried to send you a message, but apparently I am too much of a newbie.  Sorry.  In any case, my company would be able to help you. Please send me a PM and I will reply with an email address and we can take this offline.

Thanks,
Brad
ZtotheB (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

I had to allow newbies to message me (I got the same message when I tried to pm you. Should be able to message me now.
HedgeCoinGroup

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

PM'ed, I know you have a limit to PM's as a newbie so I attached an email address.

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)
ecocurrency

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

Thanks.  PM sent.

Brad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: