Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL!  (Read 220 times)
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

I definitely agree.  HODL.  Alot of money to be made out here for all of us.  Just be patient and don't panic. 
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

A good solution is to keep promising altcoins for long and not twitch once again to these collapses , and Yes, even keep the money for the purchase of such collapses
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Definitely not a bubble when hundreds of thousands of people want to buy cryptos but they can't. Hodl because you have what they want! When the doors open we will reach 1 trillion that's for sure.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

I agree with you.

It's always good to consider the big picture and understand that this market is getting bigger and bigger in the following years. Getting nervous in a dumpy period is really for the amateurs.  Smiley
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Holding is the best way to retain your profits. Panic selling is for losers as it will only give them lesser profits and more often losses.
Most of the coins had recently spiked up too much in price and a correction was definitely needed. The rumors about South Korea made many people sell coins in a panic. This made the market cap low and the correction took place further which further more decreased the coins prices.
This happens in crypto and the ones who held on to their coins will be feeling delightful now to see their capital rising.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

This is why I like people back up their point with data,crypto is still like a drop in the bucket when compare to the tradition market, all one need to do is to find the right project to invest in and wait for it to moon
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

I am certainly hodling, no need to cash out and run away - that is for n00bs who know nothing about the crypto space. Any seasoned investor will be  jumping at joy with these low prices and start bagging some cheap coin! I've already added some extra items which i was eyeballing never got in
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

Actually if i have some altcoins im going to hold it and wait my altcoins are going top pump again.
I'm just experience selling my altcoins early and when the time my altcoins increasing a value into $6 i think im gonna cry or laughing on what im doing to sell it early.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kolinao

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

I'm one of the holders for a long time. I'm trying to my coins carefully with good research.
And in that way I believe my risks get lower.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

Yes that right, cryptocurrency market just begin and will be bigger year by year and in the future will pass stock market. So for mayor cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH the price still able to going up in the long term and could be by hodl it we can make big profit.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: