Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - DD token (DDT) soon a presentation video  (Read 794 times)
ddtoken (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 09:26:16 AM by ddtoken

Good morning Everybody!!! Grin

WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE A NEW AND REVOLUTIONARY ADS PLATFORM ALL MADE IN ITALY.
We are going to create a real platform where people can exchange goods and services all over the world.

===============================================================================================================================================================================================================

Why Invest in DDT?
Because simplicity is the base of perfection and there's no perfection without simplicity.
We don't offer services that are complicated and difficult to manage. We are going to offer a simple showcase where everybody can exchange (selling trough DDT or bartering) goods and services in short times with direct contact with the buyer.
We also will make a cashback system wich will save a percentage of DDT for those who buy.

The currency of exchange will be:

Token name: DD Token
Token simbol: DDT
Token decimals: 9
Contract address: 0x412d7462c72EaA8Fa5068f4dC5082270eb89014f
Our Official WebSite: www.dedtoken.info---> download our Whitepaper
DD platform WebSite: www.ddplatform.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DD-Token-966866836786773/---> FOLLOW US!!! 

===============================================================================================================================================================================================================

Update 14/03/2018

Dear users,

LISTING TOKEN IS WAITING FOR YOU!
SOON ON FORKDELTA and MERCATOX

WHEN THE TOKEN WILL BE LISTED?
Soon on FORKDELTA and MERCATOX. Support us here: https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=DDT … and click like.
We'll update new exchanges here.

HOW TO BUY?
At the moment the only method to buy DDT is here --> https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x412d7462c72eaa8fa5068f4dc5082270eb89014f-ETH

SOON A PRESENTATION VIDEO
GET THEM NOW!!!
STAY TUNED!

Last topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2785122.0
                https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809599.0
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

No Team, nothing

Shit paper you wrote it yourself with the same old bullshit " changing the world bla bla bla ".

Already traded in ED (what a coincidence).

Noobs, never & i mean never buy a token / coin that has no DEV(s) / Team, or Else you're just stupid & you deserve to loose your money.

Just another Shit Token, beware Noobs Wink
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

No Team, nothing

Shit paper you wrote it yourself with the same old bullshit " changing the world bla bla bla ".

Noobs, never & i mean never buy a token / coin that has no DEV(s) / Team, or Else you're just stupid & you deserve to loose your money.

The only thing we're are sure we deserve to lose is the time to answer to a stupid person like you. You come here in our post insulting our work. Have you thought that just answering to us you're giving us importance? I think you have nothing more important to do than criticize other people works.
You're free to say your opinion but 1st of all remember that none is interested about your fucking opinion because your opinion of our job is exactly the equivalent of our opinion on your mom.

Are there more polite people that want to discuss on our job?
we accept any kind of criticism if it is used to improve our job and maybe the customers security. But we do not accept free insulting. If our project is not good to you, read another topic because we're not here to be insulted by stupid people.

Anyway, about our project, we never said that our purpose is to change the world and in our whitepaper there is nothing impossible. A project is something that has been made to grow up and become more important step by step. And this is what we're doing. We're making a new project a reality, step by step.
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

The bounty is great!  Wink
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

breakthrough new breakthrough
but you need to be more detailed about how this project will work
so I can learn it
thank you
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

information about DDT address can fill by ETH Address ?
Yes, you can. On Etherdelta or Metamask for example, DDT and ETH address are the same.
ansi

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

No Team, nothing

The only thing we're are sure we deserve to lose is the time to answer to a stupid person like you. You come here in our post insulting our work. Have you thought that just answering to us you're giving us importance? I think you have nothing more important to do than criticize other people works.
You're free to say your opinion but 1st of all remember that none is interested about your fucking opinion because your opinion of our job is exactly the equivalent of our opinion on your mom.

Are there more polite people that want to discuss on our job?
we accept any kind of criticism if it is used to improve our job and maybe the customers security. But we do not accept free insulting. If our project is not good to you, read another topic because we're not here to be insulted by stupid people.

Anyway, about our project, we never said that our purpose is to change the world and in our whitepaper there is nothing impossible. A project is something that has been made to grow up and become more important step by step. And this is what we're doing. We're making a new project a reality, step by step.
What a fucking " work " you mean lol, ah sorry you mean i interpreted your STINKY SCAM attempt to fool newbies & take their money & make this shit all over again, deploying another shit token with another shit social media links with low shit quality free website (haha)

NOPE, i'm here to make SCAMers life miserable as much as i can.
You have SHIT, you have nothing but Bullshit, asking people to buy your shit token which any kid can deploy it in 5 minutes.

una1y1henderson75

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

more information. that is need to this project!
tipar

Activity: 170
Merit: 5

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:22:11 AM

great project Wink

▰ IGT - CRYPTO EXCHANGE ▰
▰▰▰ IN GOOD TRADERS COMPANY ▰▰▰
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
Avila86

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

Late?
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:27:05 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 02:11:09 PM by ddtoken

breakthrough new breakthrough
but you need to be more detailed about how this project will work
so I can learn it
thank you
Summing up our project is very simple:
A kind of Kijiji with difference that you can make payment both through DDT and barter.
We are also evaluating a cashback system wich will save a percentage of DDT for those who buy.

Other details about token you can found on our whitepaper --> www.dedtoken.info/DDT_Whitepaper

Further information you can write us on our Facebook page. --> https://www.facebook.com/DD-Token-966866836786773
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

What a fucking " work " you mean lol, ah sorry you mean i interpreted your STINKY SCAM attempt to fool newbies & take their money & make this shit all over again

Ansi, you are so funny that I would like to have you on my desk to smile when i'm sad  Cheesy

If that's your job, you're losing time. But maybe losing time is your real job Shocked

deploying another shit token with another shit social media links with low shit quality free website (haha)

You have SHIT, you have nothing but Bullshit, asking people to buy your shit token which any kid can deploy it in 5 minutes.

Did you notice that you said that the whole token world is shit? and, mr stupid person, have you noticed that you're in the Token-part-of-the forum?
Btw if you go to a dictionary and you'll look for the word "project" you'll understand what we mean.

And now let me understand: You're saying that we are scammers because our website is on a free domain? (i'm laughing since 2 minutes for this)
If you had asked for this, we would have said it to you, we have no problems with this, mr. shitty-detective.

This is Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon and the richest person in the world at the moment, working in his AMAZON office. Go back in time and say to him that is office is rented and not his property (yes,I  did not take this pic, I googled it, before you're affirm that  Cheesy ) :
https://s2.qwant.com/thumbr/0x0/4/9/a609aeede14d50b6741ef36c79eea1/b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rewisor.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F12%2FJeff-Bezos-e1514280682547.jpg&q=0&b=1&p=0&a=1

So, before affirming shits, make a research first. You're affirming shits basing your ideas on nothing. At least our websited has been totally deployed by us and it's a start. The ICO, bounty and the website are made to improove our project and to have funds to make a better job. Are you at elementary school?

Do you know how much big companies started with a free domain or less?
Take a look here, and don't thank me for that  Grin

https://www.supermoney.com/2015/07/how-famous-start-ups-began/

ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Late?

There's still time. Bounty will expire at midnight on Tuesday.
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

more information. that is need to this project!
Summing up our project is very simple:
A kind of Kijiji with difference that you can make payment both through DDT and barter.
We are also evaluating a cashback system wich will save a percentage of DDT for those who buy.

Other details about token you can found on our whitepaper --> www.dedtoken.info/DDT_Whitepaper

Further information you can write us on our Facebook page. --> https://www.facebook.com/DD-Token-966866836786773
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

The bounty is great!  Wink
Thank you. Support and follow us on our Facebook page. Smiley --> www.facebook.com/DD-Token-966866836786773
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

great project Wink
Thank you. Support and follow us on our Facebook page. Smiley --> www.facebook.com/DD-Token-966866836786773
ansi

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

What a fucking " work " you mean lol, ah sorry you mean i interpreted your STINKY SCAM attempt to fool newbies & take their money & make this shit all over again

Ansi, you are so funny that I would like to have you on my desk to smile when i'm sad  Cheesy

If that's your job, you're losing time. But maybe losing time is your real job Shocked

deploying another shit token with another shit social media links with low shit quality free website (haha)

Did you notice that you said that the whole token world is shit? and, mr stupid person, have you noticed that you're in the Token-part-of-the forum?
Btw if you go to a dictionary and you'll look for the word "project" you'll understand what we mean.

And now let me understand: You're saying that we are scammers because our website is on a free domain? (i'm laughing since 2 minutes for this)
If you had asked for this, we would have said it to you, we have no problems with this, mr. shitty-detective.

This is Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon and the richest person in the world at the moment, working in his AMAZON office. Go back in time and say to him that is office is rented and not his property (yes,I  did not take this pic, I googled it, before you're affirm that  Cheesy ) :

So, before affirming shits, make a research first. You're affirming shits basing your ideas on nothing. At least our websited has been totally deployed by us and it's a start. The ICO, bounty and the website are made to improove our project and to have funds to make a better job. Are you at elementary school?

Do you know how much big companies started with a free domain or less?
Take a look here, and don't thank me for that  Grin

https://www.supermoney.com/2015/07/how-famous-start-ups-began/
What is  these kind of arguments you keep getting in here lo, that doesn't help your SCAM, it just make it even more CLEAR to blind newbies.

Why you compare yourself with Amazon CEO, next time (i'm sure) you'll be using Bill gates or Apple CEO (small basement) & how they all started, oh boy, come on !!!

What can / may / will your token / project offer to  the crypto world?
What can / may / will your token / project Solve in the crypto world?
What can / may / will your token / project offer for investors (short / long term holders)?

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A GITHUB for the code you're using (or developing)

Answer me about these " Technical details " & i may consider your project / token as worth "reading ".
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

What is  these kind of arguments you keep getting in here lo, that doesn't help your SCAM, it just make it even more CLEAR to blind newbies.

Why you compare yourself with Amazon CEO, next time (i'm sure) you'll be using Bill gates or Apple CEO (small basement) & how they all started, oh boy, come on !!!

What can / may / will your token / project offer to  the crypto world?
What can / may / will your token / project Solve in the crypto world?
What can / may / will your token / project offer for investors (short / long term holders)?

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A GITHUB for the code you're using (or developing)

Answer me about these " Technical details " & i may consider your project / token as worth "reading ".

Finally I see you making the right questions. Your post is more constructive than the others you wrote.

I did not compare myself to Amazing CEO but i'm comparing every early project to the early Amazon's project. It's really hard to start being 100% competitive with other companies, this is why an imperfect idea is the start of a project. We have an idea, we started developing our project and we'll make you understand that we're not SCAM.

I accept what you said about GitHub and I think you're right. We underestimated the importance of GitHub and even if we already had an account on it, we're working now to fix this emptiness and we're developing our repositories. We never said to be perfect but we aim to perfection.

Our project maybe will not be the project that will change the world but it will be one of the project that will allow the world to use economy in a different way. We saw a lot of potential in the token world because it's easy to do but it allow people to react differently with the economy.

Think about the idea to sell old items that you're not using anymore. You have 2 way to do that. Normal economy with common currencies and crypto-economy.

With common currencies, we can suppose that you could have gained 10$ for a sold item. If you keep your dollar for 10 years you'll have 10$ in future but the power of your 10$ will be decreased.

With crypto-currencies, here the DDT for example, we can suppose that you could have gained the equivalent of 10$ in DDT for your sold item. In few years, your DDT value will be increased if the maket will continue to work, so you'll have gained 10$ + the increased DDT value. A further reason is also that the person that bought your item, spent 10$ but will have a revenue in DDT, and it will also be an investment for your customer.

In the last years, cryptocurrencies increased their value very fast so why not take advantage of this opportunity?

As we said, we're not perfect but we aim to perfection.
una1y1henderson75

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

when is token on list exchange? i received token. thank dev!
ddtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

when is token on list exchange? i received token. thank dev!
Hi,

at the moment we're waiting for different exchanges to activate our ICO. In this case, every delay is to be attribuited to the exchange time.
We have already provided all the info so the launch should be imminent. We apologize for further delays.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: