Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:16:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANNING AND MONEY IN 2018??.  (Read 187 times)
lequocvuongpro (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

What is your plan for 2018 and how much money do you want to earn in 2018?.
My plan in 2018 is to continue investing in bitcoin, investing in potential coin.
I want to earn $ 10 million in 2018.  Grin Grin Grin
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

My plan in 2018 is to continue investing in bitcoin, investing in potential coin.

I haven't thought of that for a second. OK. I'm thinking of earning at least $1 million this year. I will set this goal of mine and see how it goes. This is also one way of giving ourself a good vibes and focus on our goal for this year.

Last year, was able to do this, however, when I look at how much I earned, was quite surprise that I did pretty well. There was one thread that I remember, the OP, set his goal to reach $1M and he did it in 8 months, specially during the height of bitcoin rampage and the booming of the alts economy. So I guess my goal is doable.

However, are you sure you want to get $10M this year, you set the bar too high, but I guess if you believe that you can do it then no can prevent you from reaching your dreams.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

wow, that's a great achievement plan.
i think you can get it, if you're diligent for your work. hope ..
for me, whatever achievement this year will be one of happiness in life. but my target, I should be able to work better and be diligent and not underestimate the small problems that can ruin everything. because I think everything we do is risky.
this year I think $ 100k is enough.
good luck friends !!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

I don't want to earn money. Because I like peaceful life and gain some knowledge in this forum. Money is the piece of paper so I don't care about the money. I think this year also I am hold my investment and additionally I develop my mining rig.
All the best for your aim. But you should work hard in this year definitely you can achieve your plan.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hitrawal91

Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

2018 is going to be one of my best trading years and i have planned each and everything for each month and for each day. My first aim is to continue investing in bitcoin till it reaches a new record high soon and then reinvest again in bitcoin and i would like to continue this chain of investing in alone. And apart from the bitcoin, i have also planned to invest half of the capital into altcoins where i would find and invest in coins where the risk-reward ratio is quite higher than the bitcoin and also the coin should have much-earning potential than bitcoin and other crypto coins. Those coins are like Ripple, Dash, Monero, IOTA, Zcash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitshares.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
nikolaf7

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Lol... i would like to make milions but my starting funds are low so i have to be realistic
lequocvuongpro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

I haven't thought of that for a second. OK. I'm thinking of earning at least $1 million this year. I will set this goal of mine and see how it goes. This is also one way of giving ourself a good vibes and focus on our goal for this year.

Last year, was able to do this, however, when I look at how much I earned, was quite surprise that I did pretty well. There was one thread that I remember, the OP, set his goal to reach $1M and he did it in 8 months, specially during the height of bitcoin rampage and the booming of the alts economy. So I guess my goal is doable.

However, are you sure you want to get $10M this year, you set the bar too high, but I guess if you believe that you can do it then no can prevent you from reaching your dreams.

Thank you bro. I'm not sure about this goal, but I'm going to try my best to get it, at least 80 or 90%.
lequocvuongpro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

wow, that's a great achievement plan.
i think you can get it, if you're diligent for your work. hope ..
for me, whatever achievement this year will be one of happiness in life. but my target, I should be able to work better and be diligent and not underestimate the small problems that can ruin everything. because I think everything we do is risky.
this year I think $ 100k is enough.
good luck friends !!
My goal is so high, but it will challenge me, to make me better.Great, hope you will achieve your goals this year. Bless you.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

Each person do have different amount target goal for this year but talking about having a goal of $10M which would really be hard but well its still achievable depending on how you do execute earning ways but one things for sure you would really still need some serious bankroll or capital with this one  in able to attain that amount. In my case i would only have even the target on having $500,000 for this year overall.
lequocvuongpro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

2018 is going to be one of my best trading years and i have planned each and everything for each month and for each day. My first aim is to continue investing in bitcoin till it reaches a new record high soon and then reinvest again in bitcoin and i would like to continue this chain of investing in alone. And apart from the bitcoin, i have also planned to invest half of the capital into altcoins where i would find and invest in coins where the risk-reward ratio is quite higher than the bitcoin and also the coin should have much-earning potential than bitcoin and other crypto coins. Those coins are like Ripple, Dash, Monero, IOTA, Zcash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitshares.
Your plan is great, hope you get it the earliest this year. Good luck to you!
lequocvuongpro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Lol... i would like to make milions but my starting funds are low so i have to be realistic
Beginning from short to high. Good Luck friends!!
lequocvuongpro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

Each person do have different amount target goal for this year but talking about having a goal of $10M which would really be hard but well its still achievable depending on how you do execute earning ways but one things for sure you would really still need some serious bankroll or capital with this one  in able to attain that amount. In my case i would only have even the target on having $500,000 for this year overall.
Yes, that's a big plant. The big goal is to motivate for me to grow up with it.
But. It will motivate me to try harder this year. Bless you!.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:02:08 AM

My plan is to make $100,000. I think it's perfectly ok to set a goal that I can achieve and work towards my goal! I am now working hard to make money from the bounty, which is my current job, and I work hard for it!
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:12:52 AM

I've no idea to keeping or spend my money for bitcoins, but as possible of chance I'll take that moment. 2017 has make a moving about cryptocurrency to whole of the world were bitcoins able to showing or present we need more Internet Of Things(IoT).

For 2018 I'll trying my eyes for Alt-Coins. Seems like be promissing were we can see each a company or banks have glance about blockchain systems.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

After keeping it simple for years (2013-2016), 2017 was a year in which I have been very active on different platforms and have been using different strategies. Some of them went great, some of them did not. 2018 I will go back to basics, ditch the daytrading on margin and only hedge my holdings when needed. I will also keep my alt holdings for a longer term, which in my experience greatly reduces stress and time lost staring at a portfolio app. A larger part of my portfolio will be allocated to privacy-related coins and decentralized exchanges.

I shall also commit half a day every weekend to wade through the humoungus pile of manure that is the new influx of alts and their (sometimes non-existant) whitepapers. I'd hope to find one golden egg. If not, no worries, results overall have been very good the past year.
lequocvuongpro (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I've no idea to keeping or spend my money for bitcoins, but as possible of chance I'll take that moment. 2017 has make a moving about cryptocurrency to whole of the world were bitcoins able to showing or present we need more Internet Of Things(IoT).

For 2018 I'll trying my eyes for Alt-Coins. Seems like be promissing were we can see each a company or banks have glance about blockchain systems.
I am happy to hear your sharing.
 May all good things come to you this year!!.
lequocvuongpro (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

After keeping it simple for years (2013-2016), 2017 was a year in which I have been very active on different platforms and have been using different strategies. Some of them went great, some of them did not. 2018 I will go back to basics, ditch the daytrading on margin and only hedge my holdings when needed. I will also keep my alt holdings for a longer term, which in my experience greatly reduces stress and time lost staring at a portfolio app. A larger part of my portfolio will be allocated to privacy-related coins and decentralized exchanges.

I shall also commit half a day every weekend to wade through the humoungus pile of manure that is the new influx of alts and their (sometimes non-existant) whitepapers. I'd hope to find one golden egg. If not, no worries, results overall have been very good the past year.
The past year has been fantastic, just go ahead and give it a try.
I will invest stronger this year, wish you success.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Since i only started last mid year. My plan for this year is to keep up on investing and back reading so i could build more confidence in choosing a coin to invest in. My goal is very simple and it is to build our own house in my wife's province and to live in a simple and happy life.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

I'd probably expand my altcoin holdings (which I already did) and see whether I can break a new record for profits this year. Too many activities in line with the coins that I follow so that is good amidst the left and right banning and stricter regulations for both crypto and bitcoin. Will also try to expand my mini GPU farm and see whether I can make something good out of it. Currently sitting @ 300 MH/s mining ETH and it's doing a decent job giving me constant stream of coins I'd likely reinvest. I hope that this year gives a massive success to my investing endeavours. It could be as great as 2017, but as long as I'm in profit, I'd take it any day.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

My plan in 2018 is to invest in some potential coins and continue to become bounty hunters for my extra coins then hold it. I want to earn $200,000 before this year ends because I want to buy house & lot, a new car and I want to build businesses. That's my plan and I want to experience it so that I will going to become more dedicated and industrious in making money through crypto So I entrust all of that to God fpr me to achieve all of my dreams.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: