Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IRREGULARITIES AND MISLEADING CASES  (Read 171 times)
Sleepy18 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Hello good day to all...

I wonder why some people could gave negetive trust on each user without any valid reason.

I want to protest to LAUDA who gave me negative trust for accusing something that i am not aware that is illegal because i didnt read any article concerning of his reason why he gave me negative trust! I want to retrieve my account clean and i want to raise this concern on higher level management of bitcointalk.org. please kindly help me because its irrelevant to give someone negative trust without scamming anybody right?
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

Hello good day to all...

I wonder why some people could gave negetive trust on each user without any valid reason.

I want to protest to LAUDA who gave me negative trust for accusing something that i am not aware that is illegal because i didnt read any article concerning of his reason why he gave me negative trust! I want to retrieve my account clean and i want to raise this concern on higher level management of bitcointalk.org. please kindly help me because its irrelevant to give someone negative trust without scamming anybody right?

I think you should have not posted this thread here in this section, it says "new forum software" not section of any appeal to your case.

Well if you have done nothing wrong you should pm Ma'am Lauda, and wait for her reply.

P.S. move this to the right section, "REPUTATION". no doubt why ma'am Lauda have tagged you with red flag.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

..something that i am not aware that is illegal...
Ignorantia juris non excusat. Also, it has nothing to do with legality but rather trustworthiness.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

please kindly help me because its irrelevant to give someone negative trust without scamming anybody right?
Wrong.You are engaged in bumping threads for ICO services along with many others which deserve the same ratings.One can clearly make out from your previous posts how you're bumping particular ICO by shill posting for them.Such behaviour is worthy a negative trust.

Please go away from the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: