Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your plan?  (Read 7549 times)
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

I think we all want to buy something, including myself. I want to buy a house, buy another car, etc. On the other hand, I want to always keep some of the money in the investments and continue to work with the crypto so that this process will continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

Ideally, the plan would be to gradually cash out and reinvest in markets outside crypto, just to have a fail-safe in case this burns to the ground one day.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

Now is not the best market for going to fiat. When the market grows up, it will be possible to determine for itself the percentage of income that can be continuously output to fiat and buy property assets. I would deduce 50% of my income.
simalima

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Now I am not going to cash out.I have a plan that I will make a house after 3-4 years later,So Now how much is possible I am investing on a altcoin and preparing to start trading. All those investment I will withdraw when I will see my investment has increased 100% then.But Before %100 profit I will not withdraw it, No matter how long it may be.
Vladiik4

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Hi, I want to tell you my goal. My goal is to consistently earn 2000-3000 dollars a month, but this is not the limit. I want to earn my apartment and car. I do not want to work much and get a tiny fee and survive. I will do my best to realize my plan.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

My goal is earn bitcoin per month and I will save in the bank and my finish my studies with bitcointalk.org i will work hard for this because this is my key to finish my studies and my next goal to help my family i give money for them use this bitcoin that's my goal in bitcoin.

zhqqnhivae

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is economic freedom. Then I can do what I want to do. This is not easy. But encryption is likely to help me achieve.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I want to keep all my cryptos for my daughters' future.  That's the reason why I keep holding my bitcoins and altcoins and not being affected by its price in the market today because what matter most for me is its price when I will give it to my daughter when she reach 18.  I am happy to share to her the fruit of my labor and patience here in crypto invesment. 
bevpfb

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

My plan is cash out at the top and reinvest at the bottom. Go in and out many many times and only cash out permanent a 10% of the all investment
testingbits

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

My plan is to make a small profit, so I can take a vacation trip
once every year
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I probably cash out a small amount of bitcoin and convert it into fiat for some travel vacations. I set it aside so that it cant be affected by bitcoins volatility. The remaining will be put on risk again to trade and to fight volatility. I will continue to get about 20% of my earnings weekly and the remaining will be my retirement if that was still possible in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

my plan is money from my salary will I invest all in FLP coin and expect the price to be $ 3 even more, then I will sell my FLP coin.

Kosscoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

Now i will get more information from bitcoin. It will good opportunity for the impeove the future life. I will save the bitcoin for the future invest and i will fufill my family dream. I will improver my knowledge. It help to for the improve the business process. It time to process. I will save my time for the bitcoin process. So it good opportunity for the future. I will fulfill my dream.

I believe that the best plan is to choose the most promising tokens to wait until they make good growth a couple of times, and then go into bitcoin and wait for bitcoin to become the undisputed leader in the crypto world.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

My plan, I want my bitcointalk account to be a legendary ranking, but it is hindered because of the merit system that makes it harder to increase our ranking.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

everyone has a plan and a difference of desire. for me personally, I do not always determine when its time to be cashed. depending on the situation, time and plan. all always have a difference, but for now, I will keep bitcoin and altcoin for 1-2 years. I think, the next few years crypto will be more famous and has a fantastic value
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

Now i will get more information from bitcoin. It will good opportunity for the impeove the future life. I will save the bitcoin for the future invest and i will fufill my family dream. I will improver my knowledge. It help to for the improve the business process. It time to process. I will save my time for the bitcoin process. So it good opportunity for the future. I will fulfill my dream.

I believe that the best plan is to choose the most promising tokens to wait until they make good growth a couple of times, and then go into bitcoin and wait for bitcoin to become the undisputed leader in the crypto world.

Yes, i agree to you mate. I have already a nice token and just waiting for the bitcoin to become a promising value indeed, this is best token i've ever holding in the last month of 2017 being number one most dominant token and awarded in the tokenmarketcap. This token is CAPP or Cappasity.
nickmayhem

Activity: 122

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

Cash out 50% to 70% maybe. But othre 30% I am going to play with.

It is still a new crypto world.

And yes more people are talking about it but then it still has lots of space to grow.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

My plan in cryptocurrency or what? I'm a long-term thinker even though I can already buy houses and cars but I guess that's not what I want, I want something like a business that can support my financial and can bequeath my business, because when I can not work because of age or whatever I can still have income.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

This is a pretty interesting question. Simple but interesting.

You know what my plan is? I want to diversify my short, mid and long-term cryptocurrencies in my portfolio. Long-term cryptocurrencies that I'm #HODLing will not be cashed out for at least a few years (giving it 3 to 5 years). For mid-term altcoins, I'm going to give them at least 6 months to a year before cashing out. Lastly, for short-term altcoins, I'll give them at least 2 to 3 months before cashout (depends if I need money soon).

As of now, I am still in good hands because I still earn traditional Paypal money for my ongoing freelance projects, so I decide to hang on for a while. I did cash out one asset last December, which is good enough for me to pay my debts, buying Christmas gift for myself and my loved ones, and other personal needs and increase my savings.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

there is a plan to capture the world)))
But First we will seize this market, we will earn and create a new era)) Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: