Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your plan?  (Read 7549 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

Having your own home is way more important than having a car if you don't have both. If i have enough, i would do the same and having a car will be next only after i have a strong portfolio of cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
maybe i will cash out when needed and the rest maybe on investment cause i have plans for my future so i will let my funds growing while not needed so that i can buy houses and cars in the future when i become rich.  Haha
jonald01

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

I am planning to open a bank account and save all my profit in there. I like to invest for my future so that my life will not be miserable when it comes to money. I will first buy a house and lot since we don't have our own. I'm living in the Philippines. Hoping for my life to be successful!
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:56:46 AM

I really wanted to hold long until it turns real big but sometimes I don't have the patience and guts because I need this money badly for certain projects on ground. So I cash out regularly but I would love to wait for the car amount to surface.

HOMT

Powered by,
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

My plan is very simple.l am planning to open a bank account save of profit money in my account.

Why a bank account when you an just let you coins stay in your wallet and let it grow like how crypto will do. The industry is just so new and you are lucky to have been part of this development as early as possible. Make used of your coins or let it grow by holding it. Not in the bank. You can cash out anytime anyway.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

A house and a car is my initial plan, but after in crypto for several months then my plan right now is to have enough money to spend for the rest of my life. I feel like i can quit my job in 5 years at this rate and if crypto really become so popular then it can happen faster. Either way I'm really grateful that i am patient to cash out my assets.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

We are still in the early times of crypto, I am not cashing out until the majority of the population is in crypto. There ar emajor bubbles in the real estate market, I would wait until they pop, then you can pick up real estate cheap
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

In general, when I invest in crypto, I don't pay attention to the price of tokens.
When the market  mood is high, for example, when everyone is talking about buying a car, I'll sell some tokens.
When the market mood is low, I will consider buying some tokens.
Contrary to what most people do, you can make money.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

I might cash out what I invested in during the summer and ride the rest out. So if there's a huge market crash, I don't lose anything. How long before I cash out the rest? I'm not sure. I guess I'll know when the time comes.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
rangga28

Activity: 300
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

same. I also plan to save money to buy a house. But I also plan to open a restorant business because that's my goal since childhood.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

I think I will cashout in the next 5 years! Cryptocurrency invesment I believe is for long term, therefore I think I will not cashout anytime soon.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

Probably if i have that money i will cashout to get my needs,but i wont stop trading until i become a billionaire.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

Ever since I figured what crypto currencies are I invested and kept accumulating. I don't plan on taking anything out because it will be just a matter of time until this becomes mass adopted. I consider it like my savings account, so I don't touch it and let it build.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

There's no question that digital currencies are the future, And you should be prepared to own it for years. That said, each has a different vision and need. Be safe, invest wisely and enjoy a great future.
norashing

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

i will holding some coin i think it potential in the future. i also join some bounties campaign of ico and received token/coin when ico success. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

capsicumpepper

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

The most important plan is a lot of investment in various financial sectors, because with the plan all other plans will be fulfilled. Cheesy
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

I have some plans in the year 2018 if it will bring benefits to me that first I will open a bank account for my store in my everyday life assurance and took my parents ' Umrah to the Holy Land of Mecca, and then I would like to have a plan to buy a House for my family and car, Hopefully this happens to my plans this year, until I was able to slowly-land has a small business for myself and my family
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

My plan is to go home in my country and stay to focus on cryptocurrency because I already earned a lot and this Oyster Pearl PRL has been made me a quick millionaire in just a couple of months. So, I believe it's time to rest and retire early as soon as possible.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

maybe for my personal plans I will continue to invest and save for the future of my economy financially and as a real investment capital

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 11:19:33 AM by cryptocrocs

My plan is to have my own house,car,to open some businesses and to provide my family's need using cryptocurrency.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: