Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs close to Hard Cap  (Read 313 times)
btcethgold (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Hello All Friends,

Now a days a its very hard to find a Good ICO. However ICOs reaching Hard Cap have something in them that Investors are making them successful in raising funds. But its hard to find those. so I request you all Update in this Thread if you find any ICO that near reaching Hard Cap.
btcethgold (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

Just found this one thats nearing Hard Cap.

https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

Keep sharing all.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Hello All Friends,

Now a days a its very hard to find a Good ICO. However ICOs reaching Hard Cap have something in them that Investors are making them successful in raising funds. But its hard to find those. so I request you all Update in this Thread if you find any ICO that near reaching Hard Cap.

New ICOs comes to the market with the high market capital alone. Very few are alone have the low marketcap value for their ICO. Whenever you want to invest on the ICO you should be careful and check some aspects to confirm whether it is right or bad ICO.
Most of the ICO used to scam the investors once the ICO has completed their token sale. If you know to analyze the complete information of the project you will be able to find the good project bro. You may check the white paper and relevancy of the project to invest on the perfect project.
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Just found this one thats nearing Hard Cap.

https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

Keep sharing all.

hm, I didn`t believe in this project few week ago. It`s good news for me, because I participated in their bounty program)

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

check for hardcaps around 15-30 million USD.
then you will find the hardcapped ones. Checkout my signature and join the crowdsale for CoinMetro

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

check for hardcaps around 15-30 million USD.
then you will find the hardcapped ones. Checkout my signature and join the crowdsale for CoinMetro
A decent/profitable hard cap depends a lot on the market that an ICO is going to play in. There's no fixed number for this that you should look for.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

Horses was the only one who reached their hardcap in just a few days. HOQU too, but it finished yesterday if i am not wrong.. It is plenty of them, but why do you think that they are more valuable? In fact, you have more chances to increase your money if you invest in those who have raised less than 15m.

sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

Hello there

I know at least 2 upcoming ICOs which for sure will reach hardcap
1. WePower (financial and trading platform for green energy producers), 1st February public token sale, mega hype now. In telegram group over 35k members and growing
2. DataWallet (the name says for itself, users can collect their own data from different accounts (facebook, instagram, amazon etc) and sell it, so no more data brokers). Already oversubscribed, 90% of coins will be sold on pre-sale (22bd January) and 10% on public sale (5th February)

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

The site looks pretty good. The idea of the product is not new. However, all the information is also open, even part of the code. And the site is automatically translated into that language from which country the visitor came. Looks pretty expensive and successful. Partners are also very cool.

aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

Perhaps I would like to recommend a project that has garnered 50% of the target hardcap they are targeting. And I think it's one of the most useful projects, because they're making projects about payment cards. And you need to know already many projects concerned with the payment card was a success. For more information please visit this website : https://www.fuzex.co

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

Hello All Friends,

I have seen great ICO reach their market cap. I just witnessed Sureremit and Lalatokens reach their marketcap and Storiqa is following suite.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Hello All Friends,

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Hello All Friends,

I have seen great ICO reach their market cap. I just witnessed Sureremit and Lalatokens reach their marketcap and Storiqa is following suite.

thanks friend,

lets keep sharing those which are half or near hard cap.
Why are you interested in coins that are close to their hard cap? The rates are generally much higher at that point.

Blocklancer for example is currently sitting at 20% of its cap, which means the current rates are still low, thus having a greater potential ROI.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

Here i have some ICO list from trusted person who gave ICO review, the data is complete, you can see wich one is reaching hardcap wichone not etc.

ian balina   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/                                                                        
lendex0   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vScEz0nAEoBr9a7aJ5qKEsdIzORuycAzWjDpSwCa-jHnNLpyXyrzwv2_1l69gfLEutLIY4XVLmQklMV/pubhtml#                                                                        
crypto moon   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1js-N4uFteHPAYMAZJRPajDhOkhVCE-iwHdPnxPtuftU/                                                                        
gobone   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vUHwfqpwz1L8QvmBy-PzpcahW40VXg3SbXIY5XqH-IA/htmlview?sle=true#                                                                        
ohheymatty   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OH-AoIggPLL9JGmx7i-Xsjzktc0JCEfLvHvEmDJmeWY/                                                                        
diddycarter   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I3SCazxzVBlo5gBwEvXPOg55HUqd3i8q688tHDa5p3A/edit#gid=0                                                                        
mandy   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MjhiUslFV9bnKSWG7ElCA11B2xxFEbJRzMZ7wmhJrTE/edit#gid=303074765                                                                        
Sergio's ICO ratings   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZA-_vwhfQSk6gWbl-_TkO3jYHZHeEFFw1uZfMWvYKs/edit#gid=742844739            

So in there will be ICO ratings and tell us wich one is good to invest                                                            

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sanacak

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Dear frieds,  I have just checked MyTrackNet pre-ICO is nearly on hard cap. I liked the Project idea. Waves platform  is also supporting them. So risk seems minimum and future ROI will be high.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

How would you know if the cap is really "filled"? What if some team keeps making transactions to themselves pumping their ico?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

It is not hard to find good ico, it has been never difficult. If team is good, I mean if they have a good network top companies, university etc. it will mostly be good.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

There are several ICO today that might just be reaching its hardcap. The project looks like its going to succeed in the future as I can see, one that I have been checking was the of course the Debitum network which I'm part of the signature campaign also MiDEX and the Bubbletone. Now its for you to check what these project are up to but these are the promising ones that I see.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
micheal34

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

How would you know if the cap is really "filled"? What if some team keeps making transactions to themselves pumping their ico?
A sensible team won't do that by pumping their own ico, it could be  monitored using the smart contact or the eth provided. What will be their gain by indulging in that bad and scamming behavior.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

You can watch the contract address to detect movements. Unless they already have large sums of Ether (or whatever) they won't really be able to do that without getting noticed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: