Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:15:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it legal to buy accounts ?  (Read 431 times)
Jadz (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 05:03:35 PM by Jadz

Hello everyone! Question is : Where can I buy ICO account with completed whitelist, KYC e.t.c ? Maybe telegram, discord or smth else. Thanks
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

Hello everyone! Question is : Where can I buy ICO account with completed whitelist, KYC e.t.c ? Maybe telegram, discord or smth else. Thanks!
You know, I am pretty sure buying/selling/using someone else's ID's is illegal in every country. You basically want to use identity of other person, it is wrong and it is criminal act.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

Hello everyone! Question is : Where can I buy ICO account with completed whitelist, KYC e.t.c ? Maybe telegram, discord or smth else. Thanks!

It is not advisable by the any person in the forum but still if you want take risk you can check in the accounts and invites section.

You may able to buy from amazon gift card to any gaming accounts as well. It is completely risk taken by you. If your government is not accepts buying the account you to ignore these act you wanna do. Why you bother about creating your new account?
Dilucoins

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

you better construct this step by step, don't follow the shortcuts to do things. so you buy another person's identity, then what happens if the account gets blocked. do everything in the correct way otherwise, you lost your time and money.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

Well I would tell you to go to Silkroad, but I think the owner is now enjoying a lifetime sentence and the site may be closed. So, provided that you don´t mind following his steps, you are in the right forum at least.
logosobscura

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Tru Reputation Network Pre-Sale: tru.ltd/tokensale

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

This is what gets you into deep shit even if you're doing nothing wrong- and the ICO in question. It's fraud and it's extradition offense in most countries.

2dorgit

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

It is not advisable by the any person in the forum but still if you want take risk you can check in the accounts and invites section.

You may able to buy from amazon gift card to any gaming accounts as well. It is completely risk taken by you. If your government is not accepts buying the account you to ignore these act you wanna do. Why you bother about creating your new account?

I simply want to increase my investment in one ICO, so need to buy one more confirmed account.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ohhhh.. for cryin outloud mann..
at least have the decency to do whatever vice activity you are doing more discreetly or best - away please.
don't destroy the community by any consequences you could be bringing together with you.
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Buying an account is something risky so you need to create your own and if you buy an account from such idea which you have discussed then may be your government does not accept it .
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

maybe this guy can help you out : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2805785.msg28701251

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

why you want to buy?
why not use your national id card for passed KYC verification?
so risky if use another people identity

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

what is your purpose of buying ico's account? just to earn huge amount of money, is that so? you guys It's good to earn money from what we did. if i were you follow the right step because your idea is too risky. if your account get block you gonna lost you money and hardwork.

Bounty_90

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

His idea is great. Account won’t be blocked because we will provide all data which is needed. I can arrange the whole process!
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

I simply want to increase my investment in one ICO, so need to buy one more confirmed account.
But it is not legal in this forum. If you buy illegal in invites section you may suffer in any time. Because many hackers are sell the accounts so any time it will blocked in the account. Try to maintain a single account is most valuable in this forum and then only you can improve yourself else you should panic in anytime.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

It's many risks. Why you don't buy acc after ICO with all email + pass + information
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

This is very easy, you do not need to buy ico account. If you have all the requirements the developer requested, then your account is verified.
I can not imagine if you follow a lot of ico, then you will buy many ico accounts.

Every ico rule is always different and every banned country will also be different. This is a waste of time and will harm you self.
Cryptothuynguyen

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

Buying an account is something risky so you need to create your own and if you buy an account from such idea which you have discussed then may be your government does not accept it .
kubilay96

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

there are always a few guys shouting over ico channels of arcblock, nucleuis vision etc. But i woould not buy there.. too risky
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

This is a big risk and I would not recommend you do it.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

Perhaps the forum has such suggestions, but the use of another person is criminal, and I strongly do not recommend these activities.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 05:57:29 PM by buboyskie

Why would you buy an account in ICO if you can register on your own? You just need your own passport to be whitelist in the ICO that you want to participate. Well if you are not whitelisted it's ok just wait for the coin to be listed on exchange because I'm sure it will go dip on it's first day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: