Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it legal to buy accounts ?  (Read 429 times)
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

Hello everyone! Question is : Where can I buy ICO account with completed whitelist, KYC e.t.c ? Maybe telegram, discord or smth else. Thanks!

LOL, why are you thinking of buying an ICO account? If the person who has previously authenticated the identity is likely to sell it to you, they will be able to sue you and get all your possessions. If your country does not ban ICO, you can create the account and use your personal information to join KYC then buy Token instead of purchasing account, it will have many risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

this is exactly why i am against KYC for ICO. I think it is very dumped for any investor to send his/her ID document to someone you don't know just to buy from services. KYC make crypto deviating from anonymity
hollet

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:35:10 AM

this is exactly why i am against KYC for ICO. I think it is very dumped for any investor to send his/her ID document to someone you don't know just to buy from services. KYC make crypto deviating from anonymity

Really sir, KYC if complicate the distribution of coins, yesterday identity that I send it is not accepted.
So failed to get the prize.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

I don't understand why people sell or buy id information. It's so risky. Unbelievable.
This is very easy to have a verify account , you do'nt need to buy an account. It is more safe than buying.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

Hello everyone! Question is : Where can I buy ICO account with completed whitelist, KYC e.t.c ? Maybe telegram, discord or smth else. Thanks!

It is always risky and moreover, no one will share their personal information because they might do it for illegal activities. So it is completely waste asking here for documents from the people and it is going to be illegal in my country.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

You can't buy an account like that because it's confidential files and if you misused such files the person can get to jail. That's why I'm against ICO  because you're required to pass documents that reveals your identity and negating your anonymity.

porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

I think that it's better to create everything on your own ..step by step, don't buy the ready-made decision. You can   use something like this instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2862440.msg29376882#msg29376882
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

I don't understand why people sell or buy id information. It's so risky. Unbelievable.
This is very easy to have a verify account , you do'nt need to buy an account. It is more safe than buying.
yes, by buying the same account is throwing money in vain, anything instant is definitely high risk and it will also reduce the quality of post,
account is self identity then strive for yourself to get yourself

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

yes, by buying the same account is throwing money in vain, anything instant is definitely high risk and it will also reduce the quality of post,
account is self identity then strive for yourself to get yourself
If the account is sold, then the data can then be changed. Or am I wrong? Apparently, there are some regulators that can make this sale safe for both parties to the transaction.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

How u can trust anybody for this. I don't understand why people sell or buy id information. It's so risky. Unbelievable.
This is very easy to have a verify account , you do'nt need to buy an account. It is more safe than buying. Or how people can trust you?.
You can find new way for it.
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

Check the topic in my signature, and contact in Telegram @TTT786  Smiley
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Hello friend. Friendly advise only. Please do not use any ICO account. make your own and apply for ICO bounty of your own account. And that account with KYC and white list must not be used by other person except the original owner. KYC and White list system are implemented to prevent scammers and cheaters. If you are going to use another account then you are already scamming and cheating. Making your own account is very simple, just make your own.

Djoneer

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

Hello everyone! Question is : Where can I buy ICO account with completed whitelist, KYC e.t.c ? Maybe telegram, discord or smth else. Thanks!!
There https://t.me/chornyy_rynok_eng It is english version of the largest and most famous russian telegram group https://t.me/chornyy_rynok You can buy any ICO accounts
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: