Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the next correction expected?  (Read 367 times)
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Now the trading volumes are not growing, so it seems to me that soon the market will again fall to the bottom. You will have a great chance to buy an alt coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

The average number of drawdowns per year is 3-4. So the next one will be in the spring of 2018. But big players are not interested in what we would know about it in advance. It remains only to follow the news
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

In order to be able to analyze and predict the market you must get a good training experience. And then you will understand how you would do better. I think that you will still have a chance to buy coins at a low price in the near future because the correction has not yet ended imo.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

The next bitcoin futures contract expires on Feb 14 th. Let's see what valentines brings to us this year

This is interesting information. Could you supply reference to this information?

One of my thoughts is that we are in a shoulder of bubble bursting. If you check the market cap of all currencies and compare it to other financial bubbles, it seems quite similar.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

The next correction will be in march or april, currently we are still in a bullish cycle and the most coins are doing good. Maybe some coins that have already spiked very huge will correct in the next time but the most stuff looks still solid and will go up in the next 1 or 2 months.

Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

Whenever the tether house of cards falls down which could be tomorrow or never haha.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

The next bitcoin futures contract expires on Feb 14 th. Let's see what valentines brings to us this year

This is interesting information. Could you supply reference to this information?

One of my thoughts is that we are in a shoulder of bubble bursting. If you check the market cap of all currencies and compare it to other financial bubbles, it seems quite similar.

I can't find the source to that info, it was a cointelegraph article, but you may enjoy reading this post if you happened to miss it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r2yyz/the_biggest_heist_possibly_ever_is_happening_now/

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

I can't find the source to that info, it was a cointelegraph article, but you may enjoy reading this post if you happened to miss it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r2yyz/the_biggest_heist_possibly_ever_is_happening_now/
Well if it is true things like this are happening , which i think are very likely. A lot of people daytrading from their homes will be crushed by bankers and hedgefunds. Once they bring their kind of money in it will change a lot in the market i think.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

You need to look at the charts of the coins you have invested in. Some coins pump every six months or so.

Watch out for a period in the chart where the price is low but stable. This is the accumulation phase. The pump usually happens after that.

This is the best thing that we can do to have some insight of when the price falls again by just reading the chart of a specific token. No one knows when is the correction to happen just monitor your holdings and always buy at dump price but don’t ever panic.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

Thank you for the link. Red the speculation, i have to say that it seems quite realistic at first glance. But i did some research after reading the information in the link.
It states that WallStreet is manipulating the market. According to this https://www.barchart.com/futures/bitcoin currently there is futures contracts with combined value of 12 000 BTC. Which makes me think that it is rather unrealistic that Wall street are manipulating market with fund which are bigger than 12 000 BTC in order to profit from futures contracts worth 12 000 BTC.

Off course there could be some mechanisms which i am not aware of in WallStreet , for example what is the maximum profit from one contract.. is it the same as profit from 1 btc or is it levreged..

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:23:44 AM

Hi all,

I am new in crypto, just a few weeks. Bought altcoins at the right (low pice) time and they all pumped really hard and then the correction came.........

I regret a lot not selling before the correction. I am really surprised that i see a lot of posts were ppl now say there is always  a big correction in january. Euh, really?? If only i had known......

So i wonder are there more times in a year were normally (the last years) a correction could be expected, for instance december/the holiday season?

Are there any ppl with a lot of experience in crypto who know this? Or can tell me what signs i need to pay attention to?

Nobody know when will the correction and when will it goes higher.
So far, i did something wrong in predict bitcoin run. I think this early year, bitcoin will take a place to go higher but not. Its because the south korea issue.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

"Especially the crypto markets" Do you even know how to write?..
No one can 100% predict the markets, especially the crypto markets.
Also in my opinion the correction isn't over yet.
And yes, it is over, everything is in green right now so it means that we are going to see a brand new bullish trend again.
Just stop spreading FUD and you all will know that this was just a temporary dip.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

Hi all,

I am new in crypto, just a few weeks. Bought altcoins at the right (low pice) time and they all pumped really hard and then the correction came.........

I regret a lot not selling before the correction. I am really surprised that i see a lot of posts were ppl now say there is always  a big correction in january. Euh, really?? If only i had known......

So i wonder are there more times in a year were normally (the last years) a correction could be expected, for instance december/the holiday season?

Are there any ppl with a lot of experience in crypto who know this? Or can tell me what signs i need to pay attention to?

Nobody know when will the correction and when will it goes higher.
So far, i did something wrong in predict bitcoin run. I think this early year, bitcoin will take a place to go higher but not. Its because the south korea issue.
Exactly, no one knows when is the next correction. But we should expect the bitcoin price can go up any moment. And in this season holding bitcoin is a good thing to do. Thus, we should be ready maybe the correction happen anytime.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: