Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calculator for coin pairing  (Read 122 times)
Brock02 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

Is there a good calculator to see how much BTC will buy of an altcoin?

i.e. Binance has a withdrawal limit, and I want to transfer just about the right amount of BTC to Binance, to buy a whole number of NEO, that I can actually then withdrawal to a wallet.

or, I want to just keep track of the fluctuating conversion rate, so I will know when it is a good time to buy.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

Go to Binance and just fill in as if you were going to buy one Neo, you will see the BTC price there, or check coinmarketcap

Remember if you want one full Neo you need to accomodate for the transaction fee, you will pay the fee in Neo if you withdraw Neo

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
zzHQzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

1) go to the exchange and manually input (slow)
2) go to coinigy, connect exchange with api's if you want (faster)
3) write a bot (fastest)
topgun911

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

3) write a bot (fastest)

Any good how to or starter sites for some common bots used?
SALAUDDIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

3) write a bot (fastest)
please say to me how to start exchange, and what is manually input slow? is it network problem? please say details.
zzHQzz

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

3) write a bot (fastest)

Any good how to or starter sites for some common bots used?
Im also looking for this answer, barely have anything at the moment) there's just so much ready products for sale and none of them offers what i need. For the most part it's just a ready-to-go limited # of strategies based on some manually covered patterns with adjustments for min/max roi per trade etc. Or even ai self learning networks (cindicator, well this one is actually im pretty bullish on)
So if you will find anything - lets share info. Telegram @zzhqzz
zzHQzz

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

3) write a bot (fastest)
please say to me how to start exchange, and what is manually input slow? is it network problem? please say details.
Hey, you are registering on any exchange you need (popular options nowadays are for example binance, kucoin, huobi, bitmex) and deposit crypto currency to the exchange from your cryptocurrency wallet, then you can start trading with it.
Yes slow because the big exchanges are not exactly lightning fast nowadays  Grin also "conversion rate fluctuations" will be not 100% accurate because exchange sites actually having refresh time intervals, small but noticeable for a daily traders (which you can bypass by working with your exchange api)
MonkeyBrain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Go to Binance and just fill in as if you were going to buy one Neo, you will see the BTC price there, or check coinmarketcap

Remember if you want one full Neo you need to accomodate for the transaction fee, you will pay the fee in Neo if you withdraw Neo
yep this is what I do. It works great, unless you're constantly buying and selling.  For occasional buy/sell its all you need.
Brock02 (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:44 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 10:40:38 PM by Brock02

I would like to have a pre calc system, so I can go from price watching, to a calc for quickly estimating accurate withdrawal limit + fee adjustment, and then on to buying, in as quick and smooth of a process as possible. A calc with multiple input fields would be so much easier to use, rather than dicking around with an exchanges buy order interface. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: