Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PHC] Profit Hunters Coin | Scrypt | PoW/PoS/Masternodes | DBR 3.0 | FW |  (Read 29937 times)
badferret

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Anyone know of a pool that is on the right chain?  And any indication that pool will stay on the right one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mehfak

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Code:
Already mined a few blocks. Join now!

Code:
Donate/Bounty : PJvhwe9FsMP8xC2cWHj5poUfneCD7hgoTF    - PHC

Hi again! Now the problem with the coin Profit Hunters Coin, did not come transaction on the wallet  PH6zcjJS8P8nzFLG4GFjw32MwMMJA9qem6
I'm waiting for help.

This pool is mining on the wrong chain again.... not sure why.

how to get coins from them?
do not want to repay coins, scammers probably ...
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Searching the internet for money...

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

Anyone know of a pool that is on the right chain?  And any indication that pool will stay on the right one?

Looks like hashpool.eu, miningpower.net and madpool.xyz are on the correct chain now

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
mehfak

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

exchange, when are you planning?
Stepan163

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:22:02 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 11:45:29 PM by Stepan163

How many coins do you need to run Masternode? 10 000?
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

How many coins do you need to run Masternode? 10 000?

That's correct, 10000 PHC Masternode collateral, 1000 PHC minimum for staking.

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
sheffnik

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

exchange, when are you planning?
https://graviex.net/markets/phcbtc
mehfak

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

dead exchange
 need two, three, exchanger, for the movement of the coin
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

dead exchange

Right now the development team and exchanges are focused on monitoring the network health in real-time and protecting against attacks.
We're creating unique solutions to automatically protect investors and are willing to share our solutions with other exchanges who would like to help.

We're not in a rush to add PHC to large exchanges at this time...

k4tarin451

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

I can not login to the site
sheffnik

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

dead exchange
not dead, it's new exchange
nhondh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

Hi dev,

Please get listed on crypto-bridge.
lordnitro

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

100 billion max supply is way to much...Sad
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:08:16 AM

100 billion max supply is way to much...Sad

The max supply of PHC is 100 million that will be mined over approx the next 10 years.

mehfak

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

why is the wallet not synchronized?
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

why is the wallet not synchronized?

Please download http://profithunterscoin.com/bootstraps/bootstrap.dat

Close your wallet and put bootstrap.dat into your c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\PHC and then re-open your wallet. You should see "importing blocks" wait until full sync.

You can also try to use the full Bootstrap http://profithunterscoin.com/bootstraps/PHC_full-bootstrap_080218.zip

I have created an easy to use tool for Windows you can also try https://github.com/BiznatchEnterprises/phc/tree/master/contrib/wallettools/phc-walletbuddy/windows

TFourCe

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

Why is the Block reward always dropping to 1 since the last few days?
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

The block reward is calculated based on the last block's difficulty and current network hashrate.
If the network hashrate jumps up a lot during low difficulty then it will result in a low block value.

Some pools and miners are configured that when the difficulty goes up they usually switch over to another coin - leaving a very difficult block for low hashrate to solve

PHC tries to automatically discourage this behavior. When the difficulty is high and hashrate is low - those are the most profitable blocks to solve! Pool jumpers are merely scratching the surface of their potential earnings..

TFourCe

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

The block reward is calculated based on the last block's difficulty and current network hashrate.
If the network hashrate jumps up a lot during low difficulty then it will result in a low block value.

Some pools and miners are configured that when the difficulty goes up they usually switch over to another coin - leaving a very difficult block for low hashrate to solve

PHC tries to automatically discourage this behavior. When the difficulty is high and hashrate is low - those are the most profitable blocks to solve! Pool jumpers are merely scratching the surface of their potential earnings..

I totally understand what the intension is by ajusting the block reward based on hashrate and last blocks diff but it was changing from 50 to 10 to 6,5,4,3,2,1 in a few minutes without any changes of network hashrate or anything else. No hashrate spikes or whatever. This behavior occured a couple of days ago for the first time and now it happened more often.
Am I just halluzinating that this is odd? I bet you can somehow track/check the hashrate and compare it to the block reward.
I am not complaining about your coin. I like it. Just trying to notify you about unusual behavior.
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

I totally understand what the intension is by ajusting the block reward based on hashrate and last blocks diff but it was changing from 50 to 10 to 6,5,4,3,2,1 in a few minutes without any changes of network hashrate or anything else. No hashrate spikes or whatever. This behavior occured a couple of days ago for the first time and now it happened more often.
Am I just halluzinating that this is odd? I bet you can somehow track/check the hashrate and compare it to the block reward.
I am not complaining about your coin. I like it. Just trying to notify you about unusual behavior.

Pools often adjust the difficulty for the miners independently from the network... I will look into it more once I have completed the release of 1.0.0.4. I would like to start tracking / charting it in more detail, thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it.

Alternative-coins.net is doing a pretty good job at tracking the network thus far https://www.alternative-coins.net/currencies/profithunterscoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: