Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges  (Read 16439 times)
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

Hi all, any suggestions for Exchange? where do you trade? and why?
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

https://payperex.com/postsale/
I suggest you do some research first,but if you asked me Binance is the best exchange as of now,it has lower fees than any existing exchanges today.Most of the exchanges today has a lot of disadvantages you will just need to find which one will suit to your trading style.First find which altcoins you want to trade,go to coinmarketcap and find which exchanges are supporting your prefered altcoins doing that it will be easier for you to decide which exchange you may want to use.

Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:25:38 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:54:15 PM by Cryptokobi

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

Right now i am using binance as my main exchange because I can find most of the coins i want there. It’s a big plus for an exchange to have variety. Other than that i am monitoring idex , i might switch there in the future if it gets settled and keep their promises about being decentralized.

herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I'm fan of Binance with flexible rules for unverified members, userfriendly interface and great liquidity.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:54:29 PM by Cryptokobi

Right now i am using binance as my main exchange because I can find most of the coins i want there. It’s a big plus for an exchange to have variety. Other than that i am monitoring idex , i might switch there in the future if it gets settled and keep their promises about being decentralized.
I like the PayperEx Idea they are launching new Crypto Index

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.

Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

From new ones I like Kucoin.
Binance is ok, Bittrex, Polo is congested sometimes.
I like Cryptopia, they have all new small coins.
Novaexchange is back I think.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Hi all, any suggestions for Exchange?
With so many exchanges closing down or adjusting due to new regulations am sticking with binance for now.

where do you trade? and why?
Binance....why because its the best exchange at the moment and i haven't heard of any bad incident about them and no problems of withdraws or deposits

I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards
i agree the  idea is good but am hearing of Payperex exchange of the first time and am not yet exchange hunting will put it on my wish list.
Bitlats

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Binance, Huobi.pro, Bittrex
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Hey, I am using Binance at the moment and Livecoin, but have only small amounts of money deposited, so I can't assure safety for any of them. But if you mainly trade BTC, XRP or ETH, then I suggest you try BitStamp.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Binance is a rapidly growing exchange that concluded its ICO a few months back.
Though it is based out of China, it doesn’t serve its native country but is open to almost all countries around the world.
Since its ICO to till date, it has grown tremendously and is now placed in top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It now has more than 140 altcoins listed on it which are only increasing as the days are passing.
Binance being a centralized exchange has taken a unique take to expand its business and also provides a decent discount for day traders if they use BNB coins. BNB is Binance Coin which is the native currency of this platform.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

There are many crypto currency exchanges available to use but i am using mostly Bittrex and yobit. In my opinion, bittrex is best crypto currency exchange due to its security services and timely support.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

There are many crypto currency exchanges available to use but i am using mostly Bittrex and yobit. In my opinion, bittrex is best crypto currency exchange due to its security services and timely support.

Have timely Bittrex support? When is it? I verification of the account waited 4 months. Then I lost 2fa, too, about a month I have not answered. Maybe I am "lucky", i don't know, but fact is fact.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

Used to use bittrex because of the large amount of coins that they have +they are great exchange but then switched to bitffinex when i started margin trading because trex dont have that option.My second exchange atm is binance because they have large number of coins that are not avaible anywhere else,also there is nothing wrong with them and they have massive volume so i recomend them 2
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

Right now I am using bittrex and poloniex. Bittrex does have a shitty support system though. Had a simple problem with my account and it took them more than two weeks to solve it. I tried Binance, but it is damn laggy as fuck. CPU usage goes above 30-50% when on the trading page. Perhaps they are mining passively in your browser or the trade page isn't optimized at all.
Yobit is an extreme unreliable exchange filled with tons of shit coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Suskunadam

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

I use poloniex because it seemed well known, and reliable at the time. Lately, I have been considering switching to another/younger exchange because of its high fees, and lack of variety in coins.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:32:06 AM

I mostly use Binance as they provide you with 0.1% fee Binance exchange is no doubt the best in 2018 because the exchange has been doing a lot of things to become the best since Q4 of 2017 and in the year 2018 binance exchange emerge as the best exchange.
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

Kucoin is my current favourite exchange as they list a lot of new coins after their ICO. What this means is that kucoin is one of the exchanges that allows investors to buy altcoins if u missed the ICO.

Or if you are in those countries that ICO are not allowed for their citizens, kucoin is a great place to get into those coins u missed out.

Of course it is also a great place to sell your coins that you have gotten from ICO for a quick profit too.

Anyway new crypto exchanges come up every now and then, it is worthwhile to explore them and sign up new exchanges as they often give great sign up bonuses especially if you are one of their first users.

Have fun trading.

antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:40 AM

I always use Etherdelta since I start my trading and I think I don't have any problem with that exchange.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

I mainly use bittrex.com for now, and exploring Binance, I also have some cyrptos at Poloniex, hitbtc and meratox, however I haven't pay much attention right now.

for decentralized exchange, I use etherdelta.com but after it was compromise, i learn idex.market.

Perhaps, more exchanges are coming with great tools and reasonable transaction fee.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:45:04 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:54:54 PM by Cryptokobi

From new ones I like Kucoin.
Binance is ok, Bittrex, Polo is congested sometimes.
I like Cryptopia, they have all new small coins.
Novaexchange is back I think.
Kucoin? they have track record?

www.payperex.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: