Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges  (Read 16437 times)
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

There are bittrex, idex and binance three good exchange to trade your ERC20 based tokens and coins.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

For now here are one of the top exchanges accepting new registrations, i use "binance":They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2018.
mai_ngoc

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

i think Top three crypto exchanges are:
1.Gate.io: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like KuCoin and Binance.
2.Changelly: Perfect for quick crypto exchange. Easy to use and great for beginners.
3.Bittrex: Another high quality exchange with a lot of coins
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

From my point of view, the current exchanges, for the most part, of course, have rather large commissions, it really is. I do not have such a large balance of funds, so I feel it very much. But now I would like to single out three exchanges. Binance, HitBTC and EtherDelta (ETHER TOKENS)
Bl4nk

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

I prefer bittrex because I use it more often. But currently for the bittrex market has closed the creation of a new account. So if you're an old player I'm sure you already have an account in the bittrex market.
But do not be discouraged because other markets still have the potential as well. Like binance, the market currently has a very high volume please check inside the coin market cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/
And last is hitbtc, but right now I'm pretty disappointed because there are some problems found there. Please use some markets that I say are good. For now, binends may be the best market because there is enough trade volume
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

trading sites are growing rapidly like cryptic currency units every day. it is difficult to choose the most reliable of them. the sites I use are binance crytopia and etherdelta
Ronaldo Vu

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

in my opinion, TOP 3 Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
- Binance
- Gate.io
- KuCoin
 i'm trading on Binance coz:
- Binance is a rapidly growing exchange that concluded its ICO a few months back.
- Since its ICO to till date, it has grown tremendously and is now placed in top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It now has more than 140 altcoins listed on it which are only increasing as the days are passing.
- Binance being a centralized exchange has taken a unique take to expand its business and also provides a decent discount for day traders if they use BNB coins. BNB is Binance Coin which is the native currency of this platform.
RooKIED

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

Hi all, any suggestions for top 3 Exchanges? where do you trade? and why?
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

1-Binance 2-Bittrex 3- Midex

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

trading sites are growing rapidly like cryptic currency units every day. it is difficult to choose the most reliable of them. the sites I use are binance crytopia and etherdelta
Maybe in the future decentralized exchanges will be widely use, for now I will go with trading sites that are centralized and popular
as I am looking for a good trading volume for my trading activities. I like to trade in Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex, these are the 3 of my favorite so far.
kanna

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

as far as i know TOP 3 Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
1. Coinbase
2. Gemini
3. Kraken

I'm trading on Coinbase coz:
Coinbase is the largest crypto exchange, boasting over $20 billion in trading volume and over 10 million registered users. The exchange offers access to ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, and bitcoin cash. It was rumored that Ripple would be available on the platform early in 2018, but the company has stated that it has no such plan. Coinbase also provides an active trader platform known as GDAX that has a plethora of features and analytics for short-term crypto investors.

It is relatively simple to set up an account and buy your first cryptocurrency on Coinbase. The exchange is one of the very few that allow the purchase of cryptocurrencies via U.S. dollars.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

It depends on the crypto currency that you are holding,Not all the crypto currency are listed in all exchangers so it always depend on your holdings.I recommend Binance,Bittrex,Kucoin if you want to buy some coin to trade.
Cryptokobi (OP)

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:57:16 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:56:22 PM by Cryptokobi

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

Bitfinex is finished?
Not yet, until we see it will be closed by the order of the court, that is the only time we will say that they are done.
They might be facing problem now but I believe they will do everything to resolve it as they are one of the biggest player in the market.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

Most of the time, I only trade on the binance exchange.
Because binance has a large trading volume and a large number of altcoin, the user experience of APP is also very good. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

mostly binance. second is bittrex and sometimes cryptopia for bitcore. kucoin should be also very easy
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

A year ago I only know and like poloniex, bittrex and hitbtc. But since the start of the year I preferred the interface of binance and kucoin. And Most  ICOs got listed on the last 2 mentioned exchange that is why I preferred the two than the others.
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

Binance

Gate.io

YoBit
Cryptokobi (OP)

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:56:38 PM by Cryptokobi

Bitfinex is finished?
Not yet, until we see it will be closed by the order of the court, that is the only time we will say that they are done.
They might be facing problem now but I believe they will do everything to resolve it as they are one of the biggest player in the market.
I hope so

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com

Cheers

You can try to trade in any exchanger and i think you know alread the exchanger.
As your question, paperex is not one of the first 3 good exchanger.
The first 3 exchanger in my opinion is bittrex, binance and poloniex.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

As per my personal experience my top 3 crypto currency exchanges are BITTREX, YOBIT, COINBASE. All the majority coins are available on these exchanges and also having good customer support.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: