Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges  (Read 16437 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:02:03 PM

For now, I think binance is still the most talked about as the best exchange because indeed traders and investors benefit a lot from the current exchange. This trust has been built and must be maintained by exchange binance.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

My top 3 cryptocurrency exchanges are Binance, Huobi and Bitmax. The first two are very trustworthy and have a great volume, while the third one provides margin trading option with up to x10 leverage.
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:32:18 PM

Every user at one point or the other started with a single exchange and later moved to to other exchanges. For everyone, the parameters and conditions are different. For me I love Bancor as it's a liquid exchange with easy availablity of funds. You can exchange without necessarily waiting for your order to pick up. Though altcoins may be limited here, my second best is Binance. Those two are good to go for me

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:41:28 PM

Best cryptocurrency exchanges coud be Binance, Bittrex and Blockchain.io.

https://blockchain.io: "Your Gateway to the Internet of Value,
The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors."

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:58:19 PM

I think CoinBene is very simple and secure for traders and investor followed by Binance though there's no exchange that guaranteed any one either investors or traders to save their funds in the exchange wallet for security reasons its always advisable to save your crypto coin in a wallet you have full control over the private keys .
Ressurection
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:04:23 PM

Among the numerous number of exchanges that are in the cryptocommunity i think i would go for Binance, Bittrex and Bittfinex as the best of exchanges. My ratings are based on the daily volume of trading, exchange simple graphic user interface and also how secured the cryptocurrency exchange is. Definitely they might not have in perfection with my criteria but at least the are far better than most exchanges out there.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:12:16 PM

Kraken is one of the few exchanges that has never been hacked;)

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

Binance, Hitbtc, Kucoin, Bittrex are best ones amongst other exchanges. I found a new exchange which is about to come up  in few weeks. ibitt exchange. I am sure this is going to get popular like Binance. As of now i would recommend you to trade with Binance.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:43:23 PM

Currently I don't really think there are exchanges which can be classified as being the best exchange platform. I see all exchange platforms having the same problems and they don't really provide the services they convince users and investors on their whitepapers. All they are concerned about is making their money from investors and users. 
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:57:41 PM

Currently I don't really think there are exchanges which can be classified as being the best exchange platform. I see all exchange platforms having the same problems and they don't really provide the services they convince users and investors on their whitepapers. All they are concerned about is making their money from investors and users. 

Despite all what you are saying is somehow truth, I don't really agree with you on the fact that all exchange platforms have the same problems. Some platforms are far better than others. Binance, coinbase and  BitMEX are currently my best exchange platforms and they provide good services and their platforms are user-friendly.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:20:01 PM

There are lots of good exchanges out there, but my preferred choice would always be binance, my reason for choosing it because of it's security and also It has very high trading volume. It is really a good one,that is the exchange I fill secure about.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:59:23 PM

I really believe Kraken is the most serious exchange and unhacked so far, i like and use also binance, bittrex, hitbtc... my loveliest exchange is Poloniex, missing the trollbox with the banharmer, old schoolerz know.
There is one located in Paris named blockchain.io

swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:31:51 PM

There are lots of good exchanges out there, but my preferred choice would always be binance, my reason for choosing it because of it's security and also It has very high trading volume. It is really a good one,that is the exchange I fill secure about.
And what do you say about the recent hackers hacking this stock exchange?  7000 Bitcoin stolen And this is not a small amount of funds that users have lost.  Thus, the binance trading exchange cannot be called safe.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:46:23 PM

For me I'd choose any exchange with users not having to create profile accounts ,more like p2p exchanges e.g changelly or shape shift ,they are safer than the rest but I like binance too

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:16:03 PM

High volume coin always people think best cryptocurrency exchange for I don't like this fool answer. Different highest volume exchange has fake volume or bot volume to show high volume. I liked Binance and bitfinex exchange but now I like IDAX and bitmex exchange

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
sadirmrida

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:31:40 PM

There are many exchanger for exchange crypto. Likes as Hitbtc, Binance,  bittrex, Kucoin, latoken,  Bit mart, coin exchange etc.  But all are not  well. I like most Hitbtc.  Because they lead Exchange smoothl.  Besides Binance is also well. 

Time and tide wait for none
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:26:40 PM

Regulated exchanges such as Coinbase and Gemini are best to use because they provide better safeguards for their customers including insurance, which means your funds won't be at risk if there's a hack, and other exchanges worth noting that have a track record of being fairly reliable are Bitfinex, Kraken, Binance, OKex, Houbi, Bittrex, and Poloniex

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:39:18 PM

PayperEx, Exchange for Crypto ETF  - Paypers

While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.

For every underlying asset, a limited amount of Paypers will be issued using blockchain technology; ensuring value will not be diluted.
Two types of Paypers will be issued: BULL and BEAR
BULL Paypers states the price of the underlying asset will go up
BEAR Paypers states the price of the underlying asset will go down

Advantages of trading Paypers
√ Low cost – Buy ETF a from only $5 worth
√ Profit from Rising and falling market – Buy Bull and Bear Paypers
√ Hedging – secure your trades, reduce your risk
√ Transparency – Fully transparent order book using Blockchain technology  
√ Fee sharing - Earn passive income from just holding the Paypers
√ Peer to peer – 100% peer to peer platform everyone can profit

https://payperex.com

What are your top 3 Exchanges?

Cheers

until whenever I will definitely still use and choose only one exchange, that is Binance exchange as the best exchange, because in my opinion Binance exchange is very easy to use, safe and of course fee withdraw and trading in Binance exchange is very low, so making me easier to get profit by trading on the Binance exchange.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:35:03 PM

Regulated exchanges such as Coinbase and Gemini are best to use because they provide better safeguards for their customers including insurance, which means your funds won't be at risk if there's a hack, and other exchanges worth noting that have a track record of being fairly reliable are Bitfinex, Kraken, Binance, OKex, Houbi, Bittrex, and Poloniex
You really listed the most relevant and reliable trading platforms, but I would like to indicate the limited opportunities for some users of cryptocurrency.  The fact is that all these resources can differ in trading pairs and in the presence of certain coins that are possessed by users of cryptocurrency.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:37:15 PM

I believe that the monopoly in the world of stock exchanges is the stock finance because it is she who is in demand and has many users who are satisfied with this particular platform.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: