Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer looking for a project...  (Read 83 times)
catapultaudio (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

Hello there all bitcointalk people,

I've lurked this forum for many  months, but after starting to mine late last year and more recently, began to trade, I'm now feeling I perhaps have enough knowledge and enthusiasm to start making a worthwhile contribution to the discussions! Smiley

Furthermore, I've worked as a web developer (Initially full stack LAMP, followed by Javascript more recently) for most of my adult life and am very keen to get involved in a crypto project of some description now. I'm not into the idea of creating my own blockchain - that just seems redundant and without benefit for me - however, I definitely would be fully interested to join an existing project that might just need some help from an enthusiastic and experienced software developer?

That said, I do have much to learn about the inner workings of cryptocurrencies at the source code level, hence my decision to write this post as opposed to seeking out a project of my own accord - I'm hoping that this route will find me a small project to start working with for the time being with no heavy pressures or strict deadlines and the like.

If there's anybody who might be interested in gaining an extra developer then please drop a note here in this thread with a link to your project, I'll be sure to take a look!

THX Smiley

Chris
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

There are tons of developers available that are better qualified if "you still have a lot to learn about cryptos...."
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

There are tons of developers available that are better qualified if "you still have a lot to learn about cryptos...."

have to agree with this guy, unless u have the skills necessary then your no better or more useful than anyone else, go educate yourself in a proper programming language and lead the team yourself

at the end of the day everyone on here would like to part of a team/coin to reap the rewards alas thats not possible

no disrepect intended, just speakng the truth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: