Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of these news? No FUD intended  (Read 182 times)
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

Hi. What the title says: what are your opinions about these news and how will they impact on the market in the following days, specially after the Korea and China FUDs?

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/joint-statement-sec-and-cftc-enforcement-directors

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/907121/bitcoin-Cryptocurrency-price-risk-bans-Emmanuel-Macron-Angela-Merkel-France-Germany
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

Either it is a smokescreen and it is intended to bring bitcoin down so they can buy it (unlikely) or they are waking up to smell the cheese that Bitcoin is here to stay and they must tax it. Now at the same time this may negatively impact the markets for a day or two like China and Korea FUD did but I think the markets will rebound shortly thereafter making this news a quick thing of the past. You had to know though if Bitcoin become big enough (which it did last year) it was always inevitable that tax would follow.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

I do not see any government regulation news as fud, I think crypto will be somewhat regulated in coming years but it cannot be banned by any company, it will continue.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

Nothing big. They're just planning on regulations. No bans are planned.

raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

I think the same way as you do, but these would be two FUDs following the FUDs of China and Korea, that's a lot of FUDs in a week, so there's a possibility that this could shake the market. People with less knowdledge could start another panic sell and the entire value of cryptos could take a dip. If it happens, it will recover, this market is here to stay and regulations aren't a bad thing, but if another correction is going to take place, maybe it could be a good idea to be alert, and sell if that happens to buy again in the dip. Last time I didn't see it coming and even was afraid for a while (I won't deny that), but if something like that happens we could profit from it. Do you think that these news are going to trigger another correction in the following days?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

I think some people are just sitting down concorting all these FUD, those people that will lose out are those that enter the space just for speculation, if you believe in crypto long term and good that it has made us profit, you should by now know all these FUD will be cleared

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

Times like this just gets rid of weak hands, I am well used to the art of Hodling, times like these dont scare me anymore, just wish I had some fiat to buy cheap coins!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

Believe nothing in the Express.  Its a trashy tabloid that will write anything for sensationalism, it'll be devoid of facts or attributable quotes, and work an angle on Princess Diana if they can.

SEC is simply saying "remember law applies to crypto too!".
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

I love fud..its time to buy Grin
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

In my opinion, I recommend reading all news and speculation, but the basic rule of crypto is to never believe in anything and nobody, only you in yourself, do your own research and draw your conclusions. Regarding the question we must adapt and wait as the market will act.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: