Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2155 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

I think that the Crypto currency will not be stable in price ever. Even when it will be significant in price. It is by nature very volatile, which is explained by the fact that it is not supported by anyone, unlike the usual centralized currency, which are supported by central banks of different countries. Unless in the crypto currency there will be any technical changes that will change its nature.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

cryptos wont be volatile forever and there wouldn't be zero volatility either.But i think in the sussequent years the degree of volatility will be drastically reduced
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

I think crypo will be volatile in 2018 like crazy, but from 2019, it will be stable and be like those stocks, but by then only good coin with strong background will last. and rest of 80% coin will die. So if you want to invest and hold long time, go with top coins, with good reputations.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:00:14 AM

Is the currency value of your country in the world currency market stable? I'm sure it is not.if only your country is not involved in world trades(importing & exporting) and since different country uses different currency, their will always be differences in the values pet time. Bitcoin is also decentralized and involves intercontinental trades, there the volatility should be expected.  
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

Yes! wait, no. Nonono. Unless ... well, maybe. Yep, definitely maybe. At least, I think so. On the other hand, it can't. It won't. Until that day. After that, yes.
Brian Goldman

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

i think we'll arrive at lower volatility but it will take a long time, decades

right now we're trying to discover the price of a new kind of asset, never before seen in history, and barely considered. the value started from 0 and we don't know what it should be, all we know is it's somewhere between 0 and infinity, but probably not close to either of those
savushkinTA

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Yes! wait, no. Nonono. Unless ... well, maybe. Yep, definitely maybe. At least, I think so. On the other hand, it can't. It won't. Until that day. After that, yes.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Only fluctuations can reflect the value of the cryptocurrency. Fluctuations are determined by the demand and supply of cryptocurrencies. We can not eliminate the volatility because the volatility is caused by trading in the market.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

I think that forever will not change, through the more famous in the world than before, what most people can benefit in a good way, because for them in use in investments and transactions for them is very easy to generate profits, compared with others.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

I'm not so sure, I mean, people would come up of ways to alleviate this volatility rate of bitcoin or prevent it once and for all. This high volatility rate has been a huge pain in the neck for investors and owners alike and is the number one reason bitcoin couldn't be considered officially as a currency. I'm very sure that there will come a time where there will be a solution for this.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

At present Bitcoin has not been recognized by the government it is considered as crypto. But I believed it will not remains volatile forever. It will continue to rise up.

If bitcoin will be recognized or worst maybe controlled by the government, I think we can see a stable digital currency but I think that will be impossible since bitcoin is really volatile. And if bitcoin will not be volatile, I don't think that it will be as popular as it is right now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
Volatility is the main characteristic that we can attribute to cryptocurrency. It will always be volatile because of the demand and supply. But that is also a good thing for crypto, it's volatility. Opportunity comes when value of cryptos goes up and down, we just have play with it.
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

I think volatility of bitcoin will never fades because this what's make bitcoin popularity these days and if bitcoin will have a fix value I don't think people will be attracted to it, it will become a normal currency and might be as valuable as it is today though volatility is a risky thing but it gives so much hope to a lot of people who wants income from investment
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
We don't know only time can tell but as long a there are whales and  ig player who want to manipulate certain coins by pump and dump the possibility of unstable scenario may always experience

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

We don't know only time can tell but as long a there are whales and  ig player who want to manipulate certain coins by pump and dump the possibility of unstable scenario may always experience
We cannot avoid the volatility because it is happening even in the stock market and the manipulation is always there in almost all of the markets and for me, we should not look at the volatility as a bad feature because it is good if you just know how to play with it and how to make money with the volatility because it is not difficult and it is just easy for you if you will study.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Acceptable frequency of volatility can be normal but the frequency that we have been following on crypto market is too much the wave lenght is to deep and this makes the early adapters risky and the whales are getting the benefit
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

As long as there is no regulation and basically no measurable fundamental value the price will be volatile. As soon as both things diminish and the whole space is regulated and has profitable usecases the price will stabilize.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Crypto currency advertise is an unregulated market. So it is a characteristic nature of any unregulated market. On the off chance that a currency is incorporated by any administration, they utilize numerous strategies to keep any unaccounted fall or ascent of that currency. For instance, if Indian rupee esteem begins diminishing quickly, Indian national bank will begin purchasing their own particular currency in huge volume against dollar to stop that fall and to balance out the cost. That isn't the situation for the crypto advertise.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

An encrypted currency will never be stable, and if it does not fluctuate, it means someone will control it.

Only volatility will allow more people to invest in cryptocurrencies.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

I don't think so. It's really really new and young market. There's still time it settle down. I think in five years bitcoin and altcoin markets will be stabile like standart exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: