Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:01:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2155 times)
THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

no, at the moment when cryptocurrencies are globalized completely they will leave their volatility
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

Most definitely not. Its interesting that the volatility helps when the buy when the market is down and sell wen the market is bullish again. The volatlity in nature is due to the fact that its an emerging market but it will get to a point where there would be stability in the pricing.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

I think the price of coin that will experience stability is bitcoin because the price is already high being a factor that strongly encourages bitcoin to continue to experience the glory of the future with the help of the growing enthusiasts.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

For now, I can see that cryptocurrencies in the market will still be volatile. Since the market has varying demand, the prices will be unstable. But in the future, if everyone already accepted cryptocurrency as part of a normal life, I think the prices will stabilize. So for now, let us enjoy the advantage of it with investing and trading in the crypto market.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

bitcoin and alt coin in the world of cryptocurrency are fluctuating therefore it is difficult to predict prices in the market, we have to use two methods in analyzing price movements in the market ie technically and fundamentally, so there is no guarantee of stability in cryptocurrency in my opinion, and this will take place endless
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

With the development of the blockchain tecoigyyou could hope that there will be massive and influential improvements to the cryptocurrency industry. With this I believe that through these developments abd improvements bitcoin and potentially all cryptocurrencies ib the market would become stable and be officialy usable as a currency in the near future. Just have faith on the blockchain technology.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

Cryptocurrency will become more stable when market capitalization reaches the value 4-5 trillion $. It will occur not earlier than after 4-5 years. Catch the moment, friends.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

The prices will get more stable when the prices are really expensive...so expensive that it would take a lot of money to get rid of a 1 BTC wall.
What about if more weak hands decide to sell during FUDs? Won't there be volatility since a lot of low panic selling will bring prices down generally?  And also can't whales with reasonably high amount of the crypto  in question bring prices down by initiating a dump? This might cause other holders of the crypto to dump too and the whales would gladly buy back.  Volatility seems ineradicable. It might not be too much as more people join crypto though
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and prices are determined by the very people involved in it. The prices cannot be stable at a fixed price but what may happen is the prices may be set at a particular range of prices. I am still waiting for a time that crypto prices will be stable though.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

Bitcoin is recoznized as virtual currency with limited supply and there is no central bank or financial institution acting as official issuer. It is operated with decentralized blockchain system. Price of bitcoin has fluctuated widely last year.After reaching almost $18,000; within several months it retraced to about $6,800 last April this year then rose again to $9,800 within April - May period in 2018.Beacause of the lack liquidity in the market and no central authority to influence supply and demand, this currency is subject to speculation and manipulation. Those are the reasons why bitcoin is so volatile.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:46:40 AM

I think volatility is the beauty of Crypto market. If it do not so volatile, many people does not show their interest to crypto market. People think the more volatile the more chances to profit. But I think to become a currency the crypto market must have stable. As the market is a grown market, the volatility will not be exist at matured market.
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:56:52 AM

I think, cryptos will someday be stable... This instability will not happen forever... Someday will be back to normal again.. So be cool, don't worry.. We just need to wait patiently...
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

I would like to see what the situation with price will be when all coins will be mined.
After all, there is a high chance that mining will no longer influence the market and there won't be any halving the price most likely wil stabilize.
Cryptocurrency is a new economic system - there is really no way of telling how coins will scale in the future - sadly we will need to wait and see what really happen.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

Since cryptocurrency was introduced from 2009 to the people still it is in its infant stage the adoption of  Bitcoin and blockchain technology by merchants and business will decrease the volatility of Bitcoin it will take more time . However the currency prices even though it is crypto or fiat currency will not be stabilized because this is activated by the demand and supply anyway Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is not controlled by a third party.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:16:20 AM

I think the nature of cryptocurrency is always have high volatile because no one can control the supply. As we know, the price move by supply and demand, if there is no one control on supply, market always volatile
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

I think it can never be, the value of crypto currency is determined by the demand and supply. crypto currency is not set by 1 institution, until the condition is stable. crypto currency is very fluctuating. because crypto currency technology is a blockchain and is decentralized.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

Not necessarily, people need to look at the history of currency itself. At some stage each currency was volatile. Even today fiat money is volatile, the money we have in the bank is also. There is hope in Bitcoin only hackers and some governments slow down the progress.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

crypto is volatile because it has many fud news that spreading around it.
If many uncertainty involved too often, it will causing cryptocurrency volatility to increased more.
it is not that crypto will be volatile forever, maybe its value will stabilize on the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Being what it is now will be it is forever,that was I think bitcoin is because if this is not volatile,maybe some investors will not invest on bitcoin if they know that they have no high profit that will get from it.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

For me in the future it can happen because think if the price is so high that's not good in transaction so i think it can be stable or the price stay like $30 to $40 high then low only in $15 so that's good in traders,users and the transaction because it's run by investing and in transaction but still it's give so much conveniece now i think also we already experience the future of btc!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: