Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Monopoly for bitcoins! Bitnopoly.com (I am not the owner!)  (Read 1262 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:58:59 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2013, 03:32:43 AM by KingOfSports

I am not the owner but really like the site. Played with a couple friends already and it works pretty well, not 100% stable just fyi but pretty good. The thread announcement for the game was posted in another section so I felt it would be beneficial for players wanting to play and for the owner if I posted here. You can play for free or deposit and wager bitcoins against others, winner takes all (minus house fee) .

The site is https://www.bitnopoly.com/ and the game board is based on major Bitcoin sites and bitcoin features.

The thread created by the owner is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270864.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 11:38:50 PM

I see , we already can play the game again. I wait for long time when they do the maintenance

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 01:00:39 AM

It looks AMAZING, too bad whenever I go on there is no one to play with Sad
icecube

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:16:50 AM

No one is there
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:28:27 AM

The verify email link doesn't go to a working url when clicked (from the email you send out).  It's a 404 page not found

KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:30:58 AM

The verify email link doesn't go to a working url when clicked (from the email you send out).  It's a 404 page not found

I don't work for the site or own it but I had the same problem. Right click on the verification email link and paste it into your address box, add www. to it and then try loading it. The owner addressed it in his thread, which is linked above when I asked about it.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:20:56 AM

sorry for verification issues. fix is going out now for now. also...there are 4 games in progress last i checked. if you have problems finding a game, try going onto coinchat.org and asking there.

jseverson

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:26:39 AM

Just wanted to let all followers of this thread know that we've moved the site to its new permanent location: www.gambit.com

We have 4 new games on the gambit platform. They are super fun, and the site has had tons of improvements over the last couple months. If you haven't already, please go check it out. There are free buy in games that guarantee btc payouts, so there is always a winner and always a payout. We've added chatrooms so you can chit-chat while you wait.

We also have a great affiliate program which pays you for all your referrals pretty heftily.

Try out the games, try out the site, win bitcoin and let me know your thoughts..thanks!

moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:51:48 AM

Just wanted to let all followers of this thread know that we've moved the site to its new permanent location: www.gambit.com

We have 4 new games on the gambit platform. They are super fun, and the site has had tons of improvements over the last couple months. If you haven't already, please go check it out. There are free buy in games that guarantee btc payouts, so there is always a winner and always a payout. We've added chatrooms so you can chit-chat while you wait.

We also have a great affiliate program which pays you for all your referrals pretty heftily.

Try out the games, try out the site, win bitcoin and let me know your thoughts..thanks!

Your site no longer works for some time now, every time I visit it I get a red banner saying connection was lost. btw, who told you that adding 1 million ads was a good idea ?
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:29:25 PM

application offline for maintenance  Undecided

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jseverson

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:09:16 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that we've just launched a new frontend design to www.gambit.com and it looks AMAZING!

Check it out..and we also have added another new game on the platform: Capture! A strategy war game where you try and capture the enemies flag.

Lastly, we are days away from launching backgammon and we're all excited about that. It's looking great!

https://www.gambit.com/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: